Featured Posts
KymberleeAnn
How can you tell if your partner is cheating on you?
March 12, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Replies

• polkaspots
    March 12, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    I have no idea.
  • Army-Wife0128
    March 12, 2013 at 7:24 AM
    Most of rhe time yes, unless they are doing a good job at hiding it. Both my ex's not only did my gut tell me something was up, they wete not good at hiding it. So happy i don't have those "gut feelings" with DH.
  • Army-Wife0128
    March 12, 2013 at 7:28 AM
    Wait sorry the question is "how" not "can".... well ummmm deleting conversations in the phone, not letting you see their pbone, being a bit distant from you, not coming home at tbeir regular time, or saying they have to work late, when on the computer they immeditely clos a window when you walk in the room, finding flirty text...hmmmmm not sure what else.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    March 12, 2013 at 7:33 AM

the signs are. if he starts saying you are the one cheating, going to go to the store and it takes 4 hours just to get gas, drink etc...when he gets a call he goes outside to answer it, and there is more i just cant think of them right now..but the big one that my ex did that i know he was cheating on me.is the one where he kept saying im the one that has a boyfriend,that im cheating..

• mollgirl59
    March 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I'd say if you need to ask you may already know the answer.

• Lacegee2
    March 12, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Some women get a feeling when something is off "see with your eyes not your heart" some times its the little things they do to let you know.  And the stuff anonymous said about him always saying your cheating or trying to check ur phone emails etc. etc means that more than likely its him he does those things because he is one doing the cheating

• EireLass
    March 12, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Some aren't good at hiding.

My ex-husband was. He came home at the same time every day, he was home every night, he was home all weekend. He had a lunch-time affair at work. For over a year. There was absolutely no clue to me, he acted normal in all ways.

• mgkronenbitter
    March 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM

The little things that change on a day to day basis matter the most. Their attitude along with there daily routine, weather its being on the phone more often, leaving the house more often, eat/sleeping, anything that might seem out of place always adds up to them doing something they are not suppose to.

• GertieK
    by GertieK
    March 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM

other clues include:  more concern with their appearance, new clothes, new haircut... trying to lose weight, etc. 

• momsluvAP
    March 13, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Like many have said I think your gut feeling will tell you...I would be devastated if my husband ever cheats on me BUT I'd rather have him tell me to my face than hear it from someone else...as a wife I think I deserve the truth!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN