Featured Posts
Ednarooni160
Any plans for Valentine's Day?
February 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Replies

• SuperPickle
    February 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I am making a heart shaped pizza for the kids and sending them to bed early with a movie while I make DH a nice dinner....Brandy Flamed Peppercorn Steaks, Garlic Red Potatoes, Lemon Asparagus and Irish Beer Milk Shakes for dessert.

• Ednarooni160
    February 13, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Quoting SuperPickle:

I am making a heart shaped pizza for the kids and sending them to bed early with a movie while I make DH a nice dinner....Brandy Flamed Peppercorn Steaks, Garlic Red Potatoes, Lemon Asparagus and Irish Beer Milk Shakes for dessert.

Oh my gosh..that sounds delicious!!  Never heard of Irish Beer Milk shakes before..interesting..

• SuperPickle
    February 13, 2013 at 2:09 PM

It is a new thing from Red Robin. My DH and I tried one last time we were there and it was delicious!!! We dont have a RR near us so I decided to make my own LOL

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting SuperPickle:

Oh my gosh..that sounds delicious!!  Never heard of Irish Beer Milk shakes before..interesting..

• balagan_imma
    February 13, 2013 at 2:49 PM

My youngest has a special non-valentine related program tomorrow so DH took the entire day off. We'll go out to lunch.

Dinner is a birthday party for my mom, who turns 70. She just recently had a double mastectomy and is doing well, so a really good reason to celebrate. In addition we're sitting for DS2's BFF.

• Ednarooni160
    February 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting balagan_imma:

My youngest has a special non-valentine related program tomorrow so DH took the entire day off. We'll go out to lunch.

Dinner is a birthday party for my mom, who turns 70. She just recently had a double mastectomy and is doing well, so a really good reason to celebrate. In addition we're sitting for DS2's BFF.

Congrats on your mother's birthday and recovery!!  That is indeed a "wonderful" reason to celebrate..

• Thelmama
    February 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM

No, hubby has to work. Day after though we are going to a free movie screening of a faith based film called Finding Faith with Erik Estrada in it and Erik Estrada is going to be there!  I am all kinds of excited LOL. I was so in love with him as a kid when he was in the show CHIPS, back in the day.

• Ednarooni160
    February 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Quoting Thelmama:

No, hubby has to work. Day after though we are going to a free movie screening of a faith based film called Finding Faith with Erik Estrada in it and Erik Estrada is going to be there!  I am all kinds of excited LOL. I was so in love with him as a kid when he was in the show CHIPS, back in the day.

I remember chips very well..the motorcycle cops.. : )  Well it sound like you are going to have a "wonderful" day after Valentine's Day... I think many of us had a hankering for him back in the day..LOL

• Serenity7
    February 13, 2013 at 5:24 PM

My husband & I are going out to eat. Come home and exchange gifts

• wendolyn2013
    February 13, 2013 at 7:00 PM

not really, i have to go to work , and i work at nite time

• Hottmomma607
    February 14, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Pizza with kids&movie with DH!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups