The Cafe

justme-75
You know you are a parent when......
February 6, 2013 at 9:43 PM

My husband and I had a lol moment tonight.  One of our 7 month-olds has been constipated for a few days and tonight he started to poop.  You would have thought he won the Nobel Peace Prize.  We know we are parents when.....you are excited about poop.

Your turn.  You know you are a parent when.....

Replies

• gigis1
    by gigis1
    February 7, 2013 at 8:28 PM

you know you're a parent when you can't even smell the poopy diapers in your room anymore but the neigbors can

• gigis1
    by gigis1
    February 7, 2013 at 8:29 PM

you know you're a parent when you realize your own 2year old daughter has more than twice as many shoes in her collection that you and SO combined -_-

• gigis1
    by gigis1
    February 7, 2013 at 8:30 PM

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A PARENT WHEN A TEA KETTLE IS AN EXCITING GIFT FOR YOU CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE TO GO BUYING GALLONS OF WATER WEEKLY FOR FORMULA !

• rebeccab1966
    February 7, 2013 at 8:31 PM

When you reach over to cut up your husband's steak.

• Cutenessmom
    February 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM

When  you   rather spend  Valentines day  at Chuckie Cheeses   and your okay with it. 

• Peepsmastro
    February 8, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Your husband and yourself refer  eachother as Mommy and Daddy......REALLY sexy! :-)

• muchlovedby4
    February 8, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    Am i allowed to say all of the above? Cuz, i swear, i've done all those things! Lol

I gotta say, tho, i looove being a Momma :)
  • hkcason
    by hkcason
    February 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM

you don't notice the puke/poop/pee stain on your clothes until someone points it out & then u just wipe it off & continue with what you were doing.

• 2kids19yrsapart
    February 8, 2013 at 8:41 PM

.......when you know the theme songs to all the shows on Nick Jr, Disney Jr, or Sprout.

"I'm just a kid who's 4, each day I grow some more, I like exploring, I'm....."

simple smile

• heninger09
    February 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM
    You know your a mom when your excited to go to the grocery store while dad watches the kids. I call that me time lol

The Cafe