The Cafe

loisl25
Help me figure out what to do with my hair!
by loisl25
January 17, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I am a hairdresser, (well, when I'm not a sahm, anyway), and have done a LOT of different things with my hair, cut and color wise. I've had it just about every color and length possible. I've gotten pretty frumped out though, ever since having the baby. I hardly ever leave the house, so I just don't care, plus I don't have time because the baby thinks I need to hold her every minute, so I don't have the time to style it beyond running a brush through. BUT, at some point I'm going to have to go back to work and I don't want to look like a frump when I do. Can anyone tell me (or better yet show me with photographs) what they think would look good on me? When I do it I'll post a pic on this thread. :)

Replies

• LaughingTattoo
    January 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM

You, my dear have an amazing face shape and great lips/cheek bones. I would definately cut it to chin length with some sort of side swept bang.

• loisl25
    by loisl25
    January 17, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Aww, thanks. :) That does sound kinda cute. I'm scared to go that short, though. It took me forever to grow it out, although now that I have, like I said it looks so boring and frumpy.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

You, my dear have an amazing face shape and great lips/cheek bones. I would definately cut it to chin length with some sort of side swept bang.

• rjsmommy214
    January 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM

something like this.

• LaughingTattoo
    January 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM

THIS!!!!!

Quoting rjsmommy214:

something like this.

• jenemiah
    January 17, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I dont have a picture to show you but .....After having my baby I need a cut badly.  I only have time to run a brush through it.  I had it layered...long layers . Shoulder length....so I could put it up if I wanted to.  I had my hair cut so the shortest layer was mid cheek length.  Such a timesaver and looks nice enough to go out.

• loisl25
    by loisl25
    January 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM

cute!+

Quoting rjsmommy214:

something like this.

• LilyofPhilly
    January 17, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    http://plamgirlshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2012-hair-trend-short-to-medium-bob-cut-front-side-and-long-bangs-1.jpg

Someone help me out and paste this pic.
  • Imacakebaker
    January 17, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I think this would looks so great on you, be easy to style in minutes and looks very sophisticated.  Really pretty bronze  or Carmel highlights would really compliment your skin tone too!!

You have such a pretty face, you could do anything you wanted!!

• loisl25
    by loisl25
    January 18, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Oh that is cute. :) Thanks. :)

Quoting Imacakebaker:

I think this would looks so great on you, be easy to style in minutes and looks very sophisticated.  Really pretty bronze  or Carmel highlights would really compliment your skin tone too!!

You have such a pretty face, you could do anything you wanted!!

The Cafe