Featured Posts
Anonymous
Are you anti-gun control?
by Anonymous
January 17, 2013 at 12:48 AM

If so, does your house have wheels and do you use foodstamps?

Replies

• givenshl
    January 17, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I'm am for people to just use common sense when handling a gun and stop these stupid acts of crimes they are committing. If you have it for self defense, job related purposes or some other lawful reason than use it for that but stop going out taking lives that don't have anything to do with your troubles.  

• Bethsunshine
    January 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I am anti-stripping of Constitutional rights and no my house doesn't have wheels and we don't use food stamps or any other kind of government assistance. I am anti-stupidity and I seem to be one of a dying breed.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    Me too. We live in a huge house we own and no debt.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

I am anti-stripping of Constitutional rights and no my house doesn't have wheels and we don't use food stamps or any other kind of government assistance. I am anti-stupidity and I seem to be one of a dying breed.

• elkmomma
    January 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Wow read a history book that isn't taught in schools.  Without firearms and the right to carry you wouldn't have the right to voice your opinion.

• EireLass
    January 17, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I'm not sure what all of the gun-control policy will entail. We have multiple guns. I believe every gun is an assault weapon. At least that's how I was trained...it's not a toy.

Wheels, you mean a car? Yes, we do. Food stamps? No. What do these have to do with it?

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 17, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    Wheels means a trailer.

Quoting EireLass:

I'm not sure what all of the gun-control policy will entail. We have multiple guns. I believe every gun is an assault weapon. At least that's how I was trained...it's not a toy.

Wheels, you mean a car? Yes, we do. Food stamps? No. What do these have to do with it?

• EireLass
    January 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Ok. What's the connection? I wasn't on at all yesterday and I think I might have missed some posts?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wheels means a trailer.
    Quoting EireLass:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM

You mean read a historically inaccurate history book?  Have you written one?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Don't hate that I have a mobile mansion and we pay taxes and don't get assistance  and I am totally against  gun control. All my things are paid for and my children are honor roll students, oh and guess what they even wear shoes!  We are proud gun owners and hunters.

• mich.el.le
    January 17, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Yes, no and no. I've never been on any type of welfare or lived in a mobile home/trailer.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN