The Cafe

Anonymous
Dear anti-gun reform people....
by Anonymous
January 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM

If you don't like the new regulations, you're welcome to drive your houses somewhere else.

Replies

• Ama2Gunner
    January 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM

You assume that all pro2A people live in houses with wheels. I'm (not) sorry to break your little stereotype, but mine is firmly attached to the ground. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    Smdh
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 16, 2013 at 10:54 PM

So the wheels broke off?

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    January 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Sorry but this made me laugh, It definitely wasn't the first response I expected to see

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

You assume that all pro2A people live in houses with wheels. I'm (not) sorry to break your little stereotype, but mine is firmly attached to the ground. 

• Ama2Gunner
    January 17, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Nah, it actually didn't come equiped with wheels. Maybe I need to look into that.

Quoting Anonymous:

So the wheels broke off?

• Bethsunshine
    January 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Mine too. I would, however, love to move it to a warmer climate but that wouldn't be accomplished without a lot of difficulty.

• Bethsunshine
    January 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

So the wheels broke off?

My house has never had wheels. The only thing that has wheels around my house is our vehicles and my children's bicycles.

• Bethsunshine
    January 17, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Nah, it actually didn't come equiped with wheels. Maybe I need to look into that.

Quoting Anonymous:

So the wheels broke off?

If you figure that out, let me know!! I'd like to move mine someplace warmer.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    ROFLMAO. Many rich people agree with NRA and constitutional rights. This post shows stupidity.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    House no wheels just cars trucks bike and atvs.... Ban what they want fl had a loop in gun laws private sale isn't registered. Live the gun show loop hole. I and all this ban will do is raise the price on the black market... Had history taught us nothing bans do nada.

The Cafe