The Cafe

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Dear anti-gun reform people....
by Anonymous
January 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM

If you don't like the new regulations, you're welcome to drive your houses somewhere else.

Replies

• Ama2Gunner
    January 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM

You assume that all pro2A people live in houses with wheels. I'm (not) sorry to break your little stereotype, but mine is firmly attached to the ground. 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    Smdh
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 16, 2013 at 10:54 PM

So the wheels broke off?

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    January 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Sorry but this made me laugh, It definitely wasn't the first response I expected to see

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

You assume that all pro2A people live in houses with wheels. I'm (not) sorry to break your little stereotype, but mine is firmly attached to the ground. 

• Ama2Gunner
    January 17, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Nah, it actually didn't come equiped with wheels. Maybe I need to look into that.

Quoting Anonymous:

So the wheels broke off?

• Bethsunshine
    January 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Mine too. I would, however, love to move it to a warmer climate but that wouldn't be accomplished without a lot of difficulty.

• Bethsunshine
    January 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

So the wheels broke off?

My house has never had wheels. The only thing that has wheels around my house is our vehicles and my children's bicycles.

• Bethsunshine
    January 17, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Nah, it actually didn't come equiped with wheels. Maybe I need to look into that.

Quoting Anonymous:

So the wheels broke off?

If you figure that out, let me know!! I'd like to move mine someplace warmer.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    ROFLMAO. Many rich people agree with NRA and constitutional rights. This post shows stupidity.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    House no wheels just cars trucks bike and atvs.... Ban what they want fl had a loop in gun laws private sale isn't registered. Live the gun show loop hole. I and all this ban will do is raise the price on the black market... Had history taught us nothing bans do nada.

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts