Featured Posts
loisl25
What 'self improvements' would you do if you were suddenly really wealthy?
by loisl25
January 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM

If you won the lottery or something, are there any surgeries or other 'improvements' you would do? I'm not just talking about cosmetic, although I do mean that too. I would get laser hair removal probably everywhere but my head, lol, and never shave again. I would also get surgery for my severe acid reflux before my whole esophogus just decides to dissolve entirely, also I'd get botox for my migraines. I have a bad headache almost every day AND bad acid reflux every day, and it'd be nice to be rid of those. I don't know if botox would really work for me for that, but it's worth a try. If not, at least I could afford the Topomax. I'd do some spa stuff and buy the best anti aging products for my skin, but I probably wouldn't do anything more drastic than laser treatment for wrinkles. Of course, maybe I only say that because I don't have wrinkles yet.

Replies

• supermommie1
    January 10, 2013 at 10:20 AM

well, i guess I would  buy the best anti aging products. I am only 26, so i have plenty of time.

I would also get laser hair removal, and maybe, just maybe put a little something in my lips, i would like just a tad bit fuller lips..

• taniamorse85
    January 12, 2013 at 2:17 AM

On the cosmetic side, I'd get breast reduction and lift.  As for non-cosmetic, I'd find a surgeon who would be willing to do another tethered cord release and get it done.

• polkaspots
    January 12, 2013 at 2:28 AM
    I would get tattoos. I have two out of four planned out already.
  • musicmaker
    January 12, 2013 at 3:36 AM

I'm almost 49, I would get it all baby! Head to toe.

• Neuro
    by Neuro
    January 12, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I would get my teeth worked on and then get some invisible braces. I would get my car fixed and my DH's car fully restored. I'd put the rest in the bank for college and after college, look into investments and returement funds and shyt.

• Titana
    by Titana
    January 12, 2013 at 4:40 PM
    First I would pay off all of my debt and set my dd up with car, college, and nest egg funds. Then I would put some aside for a boob job after I'm done bfing my dd. Other than that I don't know at this point.
  • FIREFOX1336
    January 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM
    I would hire a personal trainer, and get small implants o make my boobs perky again. I also have dental work done.
  • Elyssa414
    January 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM
    Hair removal, tattoos, personal in home trainer and vegan chef.... :)
  • fullxbusymom
    January 13, 2013 at 12:39 AM

eye lift. lyposuction.

• ShanesMommy2012
    January 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I would get my teeth fixed, get all unwanted body hair lasered off, get the best skin cleanser (I have slight acne), and get a bunch of workout equipment so I could lose weight.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN