The Cafe

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Judgement and Hate
by Anonymous
January 8, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Now I know not everyone is guilty of this...I am so tired of reading posts about how some families are trash because they qualify for government assistance or how some families do not deserve tax credits. Or some mom is bad because she feeds her baby formula...come on gals. Be supportive of each other. God knows there is enough negativity is this world to last eternity. Can we make a pledge to be supportive of one another for one day?

Replies

• lexxie28
    January 8, 2013 at 2:36 AM

BUMP!

• NewMom11222011
    January 8, 2013 at 7:26 AM

How about every day!?  I agree with you.  I joined Cafe Mom to be supported emotionally.  I post respectfully to others, even if the content disagrees with the other person's ideals, and so far I've had that returned for the most part.  But I've seen some pretty vicious posts to others.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 8, 2013 at 7:31 AM
    As I agree with you hon 100% you have to remember...these are females. Always going to be in competition. Always going to be bossy and think they have the right answer. Some of these women get off at being the bitch. When in reality I can bet more than half of these self proclaimed "bitches" wouldn't dare say boo! to someone face to face.
  • ruthallen
    January 8, 2013 at 7:33 AM
    I agree but why anonymous?
  • lapcounter
    January 8, 2013 at 7:33 AM
    I must be reading the wrong posts because I haven't seen that in this group.
  • EireLass
    January 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM

You must be new here.

• kellymarie323
    January 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    I agree. Except it needs to be everyday :)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    Because too many times they have kids they could and can't ever afford. Not the ones that use it for a hand up and get off it fast. Its a way of life for wayyyyyyyy too many now. Pathetic the way the US is now and Obama just hands it out.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    January 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Are you new?

• CountryLayne
    January 8, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I once felt this way about this site, back when I first showed up. Now that I have been on here long enough, I have given up on women. Such backstabbing, craziness, stalking and nasty comments about each other. It makes it really hard to believe in humanity some times.

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts