Featured Posts
momsince04
uploading a photo
January 3, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if someone can help me upload a photo. I did put one up, but i would like it to be the main one. Can someone help??

Replies

• bamababe1975
    January 3, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Do you mean make a photo your avatar (profile pic)? If so, click on My Other Stuff in gray at the very top of the page and then under My Account Settings, click on Account Details. Then, click on the Edit link on the right side of the Avatar line to change your profile picture. Once you've found the photo you want to use, upload it and be sure to click on the orange Save Changes button to save the image for the site. :)

• diaperstodating
    January 6, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Does anyone know how I can use one of my saved CafeMom photos for a new profile picture? I can't find the picture on my computer (maybe I deleted it?) but it is saved on my CM photos. How can I make that my new profile pic?

• momsince04
    January 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM
    I think if you just copy the picture you should be able to do it

Quoting diaperstodating:

Does anyone know how I can use one of my saved CafeMom photos for a new profile picture? I can't find the picture on my computer (maybe I deleted it?) but it is saved on my CM photos. How can I make that my new profile pic?

• diaperstodating
    January 8, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I asked CafeMom. They sent me an email with the instructions. I had to save the picture on to my computer, then I was able to use it for my new Avatar Picture.

Quoting momsince04:

I think if you just copy the picture you should be able to do it

Quoting diaperstodating:

• diaperstodating
    January 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Did you get some help with your picture problem? Maybe you can email CafeMom...

• diaperstodating
    January 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Bump

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN