The Cafe

Anonymous
Gisele Bundchen needs a reality check......
by Anonymous
December 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM

It's wonderful that she preaches breastfeeding and home births....but why does she need to degrade everyone else who doesn't choose the same path?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 2:13 PM
    Ugh, God only knows. She needs to lean she cannot choose for others.
  • Marimaru
    December 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Because most women seem to feel that everyone should be doing exactly what they're doing to raise their kids.

• crazymommy2007
    December 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM
    Yep. I've lost friends due to their opinion of child raising ...

Quoting Marimaru:

Because most women seem to feel that everyone should be doing exactly what they're doing to raise their kids.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Because if you breastfeed and give birth at home you are better than everyone else and are suppose to look down on those lesser mothers from your pedestal duh. I though everyone knew if you didn't breastfeed and have a drug free birth at home you were a failure as a mother.

• ReadWriteLuv
    December 7, 2012 at 5:56 PM
    Because she is a Brazilian super model who is married to an NFL MVP, both are multi-millionaires and they and their children live in a very different world than the rest of us.
  • hopealways4019
    December 8, 2012 at 7:09 AM
    Screw her, to each their own.
  • EireLass
    December 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM

She must be on CafeMom.

• cbk_mom3
    December 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Because she's like a lot of very annoying celebrities who use their fame to preach their politics and beliefs and expect us to listen and not be repulsed. Doesn't work, as is evidenced here.

• Jlee4249
    December 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM
    Your question baffles me. You're a member of CafeMom. You should already befully aware that women think they know best and anyone who disagrees is wrong.
    Thousands of replies cn be found anywhere on this site of women bashing other women for doing things differently.

The Cafe