Featured Posts
zoeychick22
Moved to Louisville Kentucky, lonely, and wanting to meet Moms
December 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Rebekah and six months ago my husband and I and our 5 1/2 year old son, Erik, moved to Louisville Kentucky. I have pretty much always been a stay at home mom, and my son started Kindergarden this year and got moved into a Kindergarden/1st grade classroom. So that was a big adjustment my son going to school and my husband seems like he is always working. I have not met anyone here yet and I don't know where to even try. My van broke down a few months ago (go figure) and I'm pretty much always home and being cooped up in my house for ten plus days. I have gotten very depressed with all these life changing experiences, I was already over weight but have gained 65 pounds in six months. This is not how I thought my life was going to be like after I moved but not knowing anyone is the biggest part I think. I am new to cafe mom and I don't even know if I was suppose to say all of this. Or what exactly to put here. Lol!

Replies

• gonecrazi
    December 3, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Hello and welcome to the group... 

• TheIrishDuckie
    December 3, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I feel ya girl. We moved to Indiana after my husband left the military and I still don't know anyone in my area. Wish we were closer, sorry :-(

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts