Featured Posts
zoeychick22
Moved to Louisville Kentucky, lonely, and wanting to meet Moms
December 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Rebekah and six months ago my husband and I and our 5 1/2 year old son, Erik, moved to Louisville Kentucky. I have pretty much always been a stay at home mom, and my son started Kindergarden this year and got moved into a Kindergarden/1st grade classroom. So that was a big adjustment my son going to school and my husband seems like he is always working. I have not met anyone here yet and I don't know where to even try. My van broke down a few months ago (go figure) and I'm pretty much always home and being cooped up in my house for ten plus days. I have gotten very depressed with all these life changing experiences, I was already over weight but have gained 65 pounds in six months. This is not how I thought my life was going to be like after I moved but not knowing anyone is the biggest part I think. I am new to cafe mom and I don't even know if I was suppose to say all of this. Or what exactly to put here. Lol!

Replies

• gonecrazi
    December 3, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Hello and welcome to the group... 

• TheIrishDuckie
    December 3, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I feel ya girl. We moved to Indiana after my husband left the military and I still don't know anyone in my area. Wish we were closer, sorry :-(

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN