The Cafe

ara-myangel
sister in law from hell
December 3, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Well my brother has married a wife who is absolute garbage. She comes from a dysfunctional family. Her mom is an alcoholic who tried to hit on my husband.
My brother's wife has always dressed with no class wearing clothes that purposely shows her cleavage when she bends over. She has 2 daughters from a previous relationship and when the oldest turned 5, a truancy officer had to be sent to her house because she would oversleep and not send her kid to school.
Now my brother is in prison because he lost his job and she persuaded him to make money illegally. Yes, my brother made a bad choice but an even worse choice with the woman he picked.
What's worse is she knows where exactly my brother is in the prison while me, my mom, and brother get the run around. She won't disclose his contact info to us because she hates my mom. She's said it herself. Then she wrote my brother and told him she's the only one who's been there for him. What a scandalous bitch.
Does anyone else have a sister in law from hell?

Replies

• happy41ce
    December 3, 2012 at 3:07 AM

nope. Thankfully I only have a brother in law =] LOL

• mgm_5
    by mgm_5
    December 3, 2012 at 3:44 AM
    I do, but it's my dh's bros wife, we haven't seen his bro and niece in 3 yrs bcuz of her
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 3, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I think I am the hated sil....lol..

My bil and mil hate me.They think I am no good because I was a single mom struggeling when I met my dh.I also got pregnant within a few months so they feel I trapped him.My dh is amazing and he is my hero.Cant they see how much I love him...and why dont they want him to be happy?I really am a kind hearted person....why doesnt personality matter?

At family gatherings they would treat me like garbage and this affected my marriage.Eventually I pulled away,then my dh did out of respect for us.Eventually I became the bad guy keeping him away from his family away.

I felt like I was always there for my dh.I tried to be friendly with his family.They abandoned us ...not the other way around.They cant get that my dh and I are madly in love and he is a father for crying out loud.It sadness me that families break apart over silly issues like this.Why cant everyone try to make peace just for family sake.

Good luck with your brother.

• TommyAbby
    December 3, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Why don't you call the courthouse and find out where he got sent to??? 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 3, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Hell yeah! I HATE my sister in law...she refuses to let my brother talk to ANY of my family, including my mother..and what makes things worse...my middle brother died so my oldest brother is the only brother I have left in my life and my sil refuses to let us have any contact...i fucking HATE her with a passion..shes a bitch who has to be in control.

• Jessy613

There is a website u can use to find out where he is. I will have to look it up for you and get the exact site for you mama.

• Jessy613

Which state is he in?

• momofsixangels
    December 3, 2012 at 8:24 AM

No.My dh is an only child

• gonecrazi
    December 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I had a couple when I was as married the first time.  

• rebeccab1966
    December 3, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Oh, man, I could write a novel about my SIL.  She's been in rehab 9 times.  She broke a vodka bottle over my husband's head.  She was BANNED FROM AN ISLAND AND FROM FLYING (don't ask).  She got drunk at my beloved Father-in-law's funeral last year and made a horrible scene.  Her husband is in the hospital right now, has bee for 12 days, she visited him twice.  She got drunk at my daughter's 3rd birthday party and had to be carried out.  She treats everyone like crap, talks to people like they're dirt, thinks people like waiters/waitresses, anyone in service industry-treats them like garbage.  She goes tanning every day she's not drinking, but is "too frail" to work (even though she can get her nails and hair done every week).  She is a piece of shit.  End of rant.

The Cafe