Featured Posts
gogranygo
older mom 54, im new member, looking for nice ways to deal with not so nice teen son
November 29, 2012 at 10:03 AM

confusedhi everyone, is it me or r teens the toughest age?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 29, 2012 at 10:04 AM
    It is tough. I have 2 teenage boys. 16 and almost 14.
  • My2Grands
    November 29, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Teens can be challenging, having a good sense of humor helps.

• gypsy_rose
    November 29, 2012 at 10:14 AM

not looking forward to teen years. by the end of our oldest highschool year (she is 9 currently) we will have an

18 year old (her), a 16 year old (DS), a 15 year old (DSS), a 12 year old (DSS) and a 10 year old (DS) in the house O_O can you imagine 3 teens and 2 tweens in the same house AHHHHHH

• Hyetom
    by Hyetom
    November 29, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Just, don't worry and be strong to grow your teens HAPPILY.............

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 29, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I'm 54, and have a 14 year old son, John. So far I'm not having any problems with him, but I've told him that he can talk to me about anything and I will listen to what he has to say. I think that by letting him know he can come to me about anything, that he knows that he has my full support, attention and most of all, my unconditional love. I wish you good luck with your teen, just let them know you love them, and will listen to them. It works for me, hope it works for you. God Bless.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 29, 2012 at 6:51 PM
    Yes! I have a 17 yr old and she is on my last nerve everyday lol.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 29, 2012 at 8:15 PM

My son is no where close to a teen yet but I worked with my share as a speciel Ed teacher as well as drove my parents batty a time ot too. Most of time what teens need is an adult who listen and understand them as well assist in comeing up with solutions to life's insanity. I also noticed that when teens have to consequences of there actions laid out in front of them they may think twice before acting stupid. ( my parents threaten to send me to grandmas house which ment boarding school in the jungle no thanks )it worked with my students as well. On day 1 I have the rules of my class posted and explained and I followed thru 100% of time. It may not have worked 100% but more than 2/3 of the time I got my message across. 

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 29, 2012 at 8:36 PM
    Come over to Mom's with teens!
  • Cafe Robin
    November 29, 2012 at 9:23 PM

My oldest is 11 but he's already pushing his luck with me some days! lol 

You should definitely join the Moms with Teens group!

Click on the link below...

• Dzyre1115
    November 29, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Mine was great until he turned eighteen, go figure, now he's an ass!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts