The Cafe

Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Did You Hear About the Fight at Halle Berry's House Last Night?
November 23, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Halle Berry's Ex Gabriel Aubry Arrested After Nasty Fight at Her Home

Posted by Mary Fischer

Gabriel AubryWell, it sounds like Thanksgiving was anything but relaxing for Halle Berry, considering her ex, Gabriel Aubry, was arrested at her home after getting into a major brawl with her new honey, Olivier Martinez.

According to TMZ, Gabriel showed up at Halle's place to drop off their daughter, Nahla, (sounds simple enough) and sometime between him handing her off to Halle and leaving the premises, Olivier Martinez looked at him and said, "We have to move on."

And apparently Gabriel wasn't too thrilled with his comment, because witnesses say he pushed Olivier and tried to punch him in the face, but wound up hitting him in the shoulder because he was able to block the punch.

After that, Gabriel pushed Olivier again and he fell to the ground, and at that point, Martinez decided enough was enough and punched Aubry in the face, and they continued to fight from there.

Both men were sent to the hospital, and supposedly Olivier may have hurt his neck and possibly broken his hand -- and Gabriel has a broken rib, among other injuries.

Long story short -- Gabriel was arrested and booked for misdemeanor battery, and his bail was set at $20,000. And it appears as though somebody paid up, because around 6:30 p.m. yesterday evening, he was released from jail.

Ok, so the first thing that ran through my head when I heard about what went down was that I hoped that poor little Nahla didn't witness her daddy and her soon-to-be step-daddy beating the crap out of each other. And thankfully, sources told TMZ that as soon as they started arguing, Halle rushed Nahla inside so she wouldn't see anything. (Whew. Smart mama.)

But sadly, because Gabriel couldn't control his temper, it looks like his days of sharing custody of Nahla with Halle may wind up being a thing of the past (at least for the time being), because a judge reportedly issued a protective order prohibiting him of coming within 100 yards of Nahla, Halle, or Olivier.

Man -- I can't even imagine how Halle must be feeling today. Co-parenting is tough enough as it is without throwing anger, resentment, and full blown rage into the mix.

But if the report is accurate, it sounds like she's found herself a gem-of-a-dude in Olivier -- because it appears as though he only started throwing punches when it became clear that he had to defend himself. (Self-control is so hot.)

What do you think made Gabriel snap like that?

Replies

• gypsy_rose
    November 23, 2012 at 1:25 PM

who knows. I kind of want to know...Did the guy (halles new man) wait also to throw blows back until AFTER the little girl was in the house? 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Personally I think the ex should have taken a swing at Halle herself.  Many years back when she hit a car on the road and left the scene without bothering to see if she had hurt anyone because she was drunk and didn't want to be arrested was enough for me to decide she is a piece of crap person who thinks she is better than anyone else. 

• kingkongsmom
    November 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I am wondering how much of this is actually true, its easy enough for Hallie to blame the ex. and If she hurried the lil girl inside......How does she know who hit who first?????

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts