Featured Posts
PortiaRose
are you in debt?
November 23, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Not normal, beneficial debt. I mean hard core, consumer debt that you aren't paying.

I am. I need to file bankruptcy but I don't even have enough money to do that. :-(

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 23, 2012 at 3:26 AM
    No. Pay off credit card balance every month. Always have no matter what our income is.
  • Fields456
    November 23, 2012 at 3:27 AM
    Other than our house truck and some medical bills we are paying on. Nope we don't even have a credit card
  • S.Ulseth
    November 23, 2012 at 3:50 AM
    We have the car and 2 credit cards that are almost maxed. They have been cut up and we pay wayyy over minimum now but it will still take a couple months to pay off completely.... Im betting (other than car) we pay off by Valentines day.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 23, 2012 at 3:55 AM

We are unemployed, looking for work, and in debt up to our eyeballs in student loans.... yea life is a tad stressful...

• Courtney610
    November 23, 2012 at 7:16 AM
    Nope. Just my cars and home loans.
  • danie24
    by danie24
    November 23, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Nope. Just our mortgage.

How much money do you need to file for bankruptcy?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 23, 2012 at 9:35 AM
    Up to my eyeballs in debt!!! I'm in the same boat as you op. We really need to file, but don't have the money. We pretty much live paycheck to paycheck with very little left over. DH is self-employed and it has not been very lucrative for the past couple of years.
  • SLGross215
    November 23, 2012 at 9:37 AM

no

• Dzyre1115
    November 23, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Yes, right now we are, but not too terribly.  Good luck with everything!

• motherghost
    November 23, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Very much so although no bankruptcy court for us.  We are a prime example of what happens when you live paycheck-to-paycheck and then hit the 50-60 age bracket. DH, a former trucker, is now disabled and receives only $1100 a month while I struggle with my night job and a online shop to bring in money. I did have a job working as a receiving clerk but lost that because I couldn't keep up with the kids. I also live in a college town where it is close to impossible to find work if you're not in the 18-25 yo college student bracket. They like to pay near to nothing here and then let them go after a college semester. {sigh}

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN