Featured Posts
StrawberryCool
walking dead
November 18, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Anyone wanna explain the obsesaion with this show?

Its stupid. Like no story line or anything!!!!

Actos/resses are ugly.

Ill stick to my sons of anarchy and drool over jax and how sexy he is.

Replies

• danie24
    by danie24
    November 19, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I don't understand why people get obsessed with any show.

I like The Walking Dead, though.

• ReadWriteLuv
    November 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM

The Walking Dead is the best show on television. Period. 

• mamawolf1103
    November 19, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I really like the Walking Dead as well. To each their own I guess.

• StrawberryCool
    November 19, 2012 at 11:32 AM
    Yeah okay.

Again yiu didnt even answer the question.

Its stupid. Zombies arent coming.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

• ReadWriteLuv
    November 19, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    Neither are Snow White, the elaborate murders on CSI, or the Wildings from beyond The Wall. In real life Sheldon would never end up with Penny, and an office that was really run like The Office would fail miserably. High school Glee clubs aren't stocked with beautiful 20 somethings with broadway calibur voices who have the moves like Jagger.

No tv drama or sitcom is truly based in reality. If it was, why would we watch? The Walking Dead isn't really even about the zombies. It's the struggle of a group of survivors to fight to stay alive and sane in an insane world.

If you want to get down to reality, no, the zombies aren't coming. However, you can really substitute anything for the zombies. Earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornados, world wars, any disaster that completely alters life as we know it.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yeah okay.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

• StrawberryCool
    November 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM
    Actually if you research and paid attention to shows.

Most of the stories on csi and law and order and etc... are based on true storiEs.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Neither are Snow White, the elaborate murders on CSI, or the Wildings from beyond The Wall. In real life Sheldon would never end up with Penny, and an office that was really run like The Office would fail miserably. High school Glee clubs aren't stocked with beautiful 20 somethings with broadway calibur voices who have the moves like Jagger.

No tv drama or sitcom is truly based in reality. If it was, why would we watch? The Walking Dead isn't really even about the zombies. It's the struggle of a group of survivors to fight to stay alive and sane in an insane world.

If you want to get down to reality, no, the zombies aren't coming. However, you can really substitute anything for the zombies. Earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornados, world wars, any disaster that completely alters life as we know it.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yeah okay.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

• ReadWriteLuv
    November 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM
    Law and Order, yes. CSI, no.

If you don't like The Walking Dead, cool. Don't watch it. The world will still be a happy place.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Actually if you research and paid attention to shows.

Most of the stories on csi and law and order and etc... are based on true storiEs.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yeah okay.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

• StarburstKisses
    November 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I dont know I just love the show. I was never really into zombies, but I am into them now lol. Some other shows I also like are Sons of Anarchy like someone before mentioned. I'm not too far into it though. I liked the Secret Cricle but unfortunatly it's not coming back. I REALLY love the Game of Thrones as well and Fallen Skies. xD

• lostbxgirl
    November 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM
    Everyone has their own favorites, sometimes no rhyme or reason... I LOVE walking dead but dislike Sons like I dislike watching rap videos. Some of the women.....Love Kathy is it? The one who used to be the Mom on married with children......
  • StrawberryCool
    November 20, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Quoting lostbxgirl:

Everyone has their own favorites, sometimes no rhyme or reason... I LOVE walking dead but dislike Sons like I dislike watching rap videos. Some of the women.....Love Kathy is it? The one who used to be the Mom on married with children......

sons doesn't have rap videos. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts