The Cafe

Featured Posts
Keatonzmom
Who else is excited for Thanksgiving?
November 17, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I don't know about you ladies but this is the first time i'll be pregnant during Turkey Day and I can't wait! Everything sounds like it's going to be soooo delicious! We're going to breakfast with my husbands parents in the morning then heading over to my parents house in the afternoon for food and a movie=) We'll probably go back to my in-laws later for more Turkey! LOVE IT! 

What are your plans? 

Replies

• babie113
    November 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM
    I don't care about it I'm not originally from America. My first thanks giving here I was about 9weeks pregnant I did not enjoy it I couldn't keep anything down :-(
  • babie113
    November 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    I don't have any plans fyi
  • Keatonzmom
    November 17, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Quoting babie113:

I don't care about it I'm not originally from America. My first thanks giving here I was about 9weeks pregnant I did not enjoy it I couldn't keep anything down :-(

Oh I'm sorry to hear that=( I hope you have a good experience this year=) 

• luvmyaustin
    November 17, 2012 at 2:01 PM
    As tradition its at our house i love it!!!
  • Fields456
    November 17, 2012 at 2:03 PM
    Oo the thanksgiving I was prego with dd was the best one ever!! I'm excited but we are doing it here so I have to deep clean my house which is a disaster Which I will be doing
    As soon as the hawkeye game is over
  • Keatonzmom
    November 17, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Quoting Fields456:

Oo the thanksgiving I was prego with dd was the best one ever!! I'm excited but we are doing it here so I have to deep clean my house which is a disaster Which I will be doing
    As soon as the hawkeye game is over

I hear ya, that's why I decided not to do it this year. Didn't think it would be too fun pregnant, cleaning and cooking all day. Hope you have a great one!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I'll be enjoying myself on the beach, on vacation!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Eh....it doesn't matter to me, really. I'm excited to go four-wheeling at my aunts again, and for a crap ton of food, but I'm looking forward to shopping that night/friday morning more.

• momofsixangels
    November 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Im not excited.Its the first Thanksgiving since my Mom passed

• sspaschal2427
    November 19, 2012 at 4:08 AM
    Yum!! I love Turkey Day!!!! I had my DD before TG so I had room to eat. She was born 11/10/09

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts