Featured Posts
countrymum0710
Introducing myself /first post
November 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Hi I am Leighsa.  I am 23 with 2 beautful daughters 5 nd 2 . I have an amazing SO, who someday I hope to marry. ATM I am a SAHM because of a lay off. i enjoy cooking, photography, hunting, fishing, anything out doors. Gardening, building, I am obsessed with vampire diaries, I am all about learning new ways to make life a bit easier. I am into home remedies, anything do it yourself, making home made items, saving money, singing, playing guitar ect . If you want to know more please dont hessitate to ask.

My SO and I have know each othe since we were kids. we dated in middle school and went out seperate ways after about 6 months. There was no real reason to split besides the fact we were both shy and prude. I didnt think he liked me.. lol the kid stuff . anyways he has been my bestfriend for many years and now we are together and are starting a family. Lately both of our stress levels have been at an all time high. so the tension between us has been overwhelming. I want to do something special for him... This sunday I am taking him out hunting for bear. The woods is his paradise. I would like some ideas of what else to do while out there. games to play? anything.

Replies

• MomandWife6
    November 15, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hi and welcome to cafemom :D

• countrymum0710
    November 15, 2012 at 7:11 PM

BUMP!

• S_tysoN
    by S_tysoN
    November 15, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Hey leighsa my name is Sade' and I wanted to welcome you to cafemom! Today's my first day!!! Looking forward to networking with you soon!!
  • bamababe1975
    November 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Hi and welcome to the group! Y'all are so cute! :)

• emptynesst
    November 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM
    Welcome to cafemom:)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN