Featured Posts
countrymum0710
Introducing myself /first post
November 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Hi I am Leighsa.  I am 23 with 2 beautful daughters 5 nd 2 . I have an amazing SO, who someday I hope to marry. ATM I am a SAHM because of a lay off. i enjoy cooking, photography, hunting, fishing, anything out doors. Gardening, building, I am obsessed with vampire diaries, I am all about learning new ways to make life a bit easier. I am into home remedies, anything do it yourself, making home made items, saving money, singing, playing guitar ect . If you want to know more please dont hessitate to ask.

My SO and I have know each othe since we were kids. we dated in middle school and went out seperate ways after about 6 months. There was no real reason to split besides the fact we were both shy and prude. I didnt think he liked me.. lol the kid stuff . anyways he has been my bestfriend for many years and now we are together and are starting a family. Lately both of our stress levels have been at an all time high. so the tension between us has been overwhelming. I want to do something special for him... This sunday I am taking him out hunting for bear. The woods is his paradise. I would like some ideas of what else to do while out there. games to play? anything.

Replies

• MomandWife6
    November 15, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hi and welcome to cafemom :D

• countrymum0710
    November 15, 2012 at 7:11 PM

BUMP!

• S_tysoN
    by S_tysoN
    November 15, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Hey leighsa my name is Sade' and I wanted to welcome you to cafemom! Today's my first day!!! Looking forward to networking with you soon!!
  • bamababe1975
    November 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Hi and welcome to the group! Y'all are so cute! :)

• emptynesst
    November 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM
    Welcome to cafemom:)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts