The Cafe

sweettigeress
Yay or Nay...ever tried it?
November 15, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Has anyone tried the SlimQuick? I need something to help give me more energy and to help with my metabolism. Looks like this:

Replies

• CorpCityGrl
    November 15, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I have and it did nothing for me.

• ReadWriteLuv
    November 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM
    No OTC diet pill works. I repeat, NO OTC diet pills work.

The only OTC diet pills that ever worked were original formula Hydroxycut, before they banned ephedra. No ephedra=useless waste if money.
  • sweettigeress
    November 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I'm not really looking to lose weight. I just need something to perk me up. Do you recommend anything.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

The only OTC diet pills that ever worked were original formula Hydroxycut, before they banned ephedra. No ephedra=useless waste if money.

• ReadWriteLuv
    November 15, 2012 at 4:39 PM
    Copious doses of vitamin B12

Quoting sweettigeress:

I'm not really looking to lose weight. I just need something to perk me up. Do you recommend anything.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

• sweettigeress
    November 15, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Thanks. 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Copious doses of vitamin B12

Quoting sweettigeress:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

The Cafe