Featured Posts
Cafe Amanda
I'll Take That Dare, Jobs Edition: Birthday Clowns Have it Harder Than You Think!
November 15, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Watching this video I a) have a new appreciation for kids' party entertainers and b) a better understanding of why they charge so much.

See Lindsay try her hand at face-painting, balloon animal-making and even a classic magic show! Notice my use of the word "try." ;)

Have you ever hired an entertainer for your child's party?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• Hottmomma607
    November 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM
    No I haven't! I have a love/hate relationship with clowns! LOL
  • wishbearmom
    November 17, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I didn't realize people even hired birthday clowns (or entertainers of any kind) anymore. I would think it would be tough to make a living as a clown.

• Luvmybooskies
    November 17, 2012 at 1:07 PM

My husband's cousin's mom is a clown. She is so popular that you have to book her a year in advance!!! Years ago, (IDK when) she even performed at the White House. She can make the most amazing balloon animals and whatever else you want.

• jpalmer
    by jpalmer
    November 17, 2012 at 1:09 PM
    Me either...lol

Although i do have a cousin that went to clown college...

Quoting wishbearmom:

I didn't realize people even hired birthday clowns (or entertainers of any kind) anymore. I would think it would be tough to make a living as a clown.

• MissLydie
    November 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM

BUMP!

• SalemWitchChild
    November 17, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I think she did awesome. :) Though I think clowns are a bit scary and wouldn't have wanted one at my childhood bday party.

• kenleespice
    November 17, 2012 at 6:41 PM

no clowns creep me out

• Redwall
    by Redwall
    November 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I'm terrified of clowns and always have been.  When I was little, my mom would take us to the parades in town and without fail, a clown would come up an offer me candy.  I'd make a beeline behind my mom.  I just find them beyond creepy.  No, I've never hired anyone for my kids parties.

• la_bella_vita
    November 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    No we don't hire birthday entertainment. I can't imagine being a clown
  • azeventdiva
    November 17, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I have not hired a CLOWN, but I have hired in the past; Ponies, Face Painter, & Cinderella (Cinderella played games with the kids, did face painting as well & balloon animals). I will hire in the future as well. One of my friends does pony parties, so I have hired her a few times. And, I have found groupons & living socials for the other stuff.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts