The Cafe

Featured Posts
November 15, 2012 at 12:03 PM

My son Zaiden had to be resesitated at birth because he had swallowed his own fecise. Since I have had him home he breathes heavily and loses his breath. His doctor says its nothing but it has me worried. What should I do?simple frown


  • Mrs.tezzy
    November 15, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    If it worries u that bad go get a second opinion. Better safe then sorry. Hope everything is turns out ok
  • softballmom86
    November 15, 2012 at 1:44 PM
    You should get a second opinion. It never hurts to get some reassurance. I'm sure he'll be just fine :)
  • funhappymom
    November 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM

    Definitely get a second opinion. That would scare me.

  • BL2010
    by BL2010
    November 15, 2012 at 3:47 PM

    I agree with the others. Get a second opinion.

  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

     If you're concerned it wouldn't hurt to take him to the ER.  Difficulty breathing is a legitimate reason to visit the hospital, while there ask the attending physician to recommend a new pediatrician.  Make an appointment with the new pediatrician ASAP.  Don't wait, like the other ladies said, get a second opinion.

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN