The Cafe

Featured Posts
babygirlsmom12
i think i might be pregnant !!
November 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Hey so i had a baby 5 months ago and i have been on the pill since and thats the only protection me and my man uses. I usally at least spot when on pill. Last month in october i didnt spot nothing happened. I am currently really tired..major lower back pain and kinda bitchy. and stil no period. I was like that for my daughter and i kno this sounds nasty but i alway have to go poop alot,that was another thing i did alot when i was pregnant, when i found out i was pregnant for my daughter at 5 weeks thats when the sign started..idk wht to do..should i wait alittle longer to take a test?

Replies

• gypsy_rose
    November 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I have to poop alot when my period is about to start....honestly the way you discribe how you feel sounds JUST like me before my period.

• gacgbaker
    November 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I'd probably go ahead and take a test, although your body might just still be adjusting to things after baby.  Good luck!

• LancesMom
    November 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM

welcomeNice to meet you. I would talk to your OB the pill takes a awhile to regulate. Or may not be the right one for you.

• TXathomemommy
    November 15, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Sometimes it's your birth control because I get those symptoms before my period and I use to always  think I was pregnant because my period wouldn't come and then it would come late really late lol! so it's probably your birth control and the the fact that you just had a baby probably doesn't help because your mind is so fresh on pregnancy symptoms! when this would happen to me i would buy the test with 2 tests and I would take one now and then take one about a month later if I still felt the symptoms but it always turns out I'm not. Hope this helped!

• babygirlsmom12
    November 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

took a test..im not.yahoo

• jin1210
    by jin1210
    November 16, 2012 at 9:16 AM

It does sound like you are about to start but it also sounds like symptoms of pregnancy. Personally, I would be taking a test because I always had to know right away. Is this a good thing or a bad thing for you? I got pregnant with my last baby (my 7th!) when my baby was 5 weeks old...though it wasn't the end of the world, I didn't want anymore children. It took a few days for it to sink and of course, now she is 7 months old and a true gift!

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts