The Cafe

Featured Posts
gypsy_rose
seizure #9.... different PHOTO ADDED
November 14, 2012 at 11:24 AM

He normaly has a seizure within the first half hour of being awake. WELL he had seizure #9 at school. I just got back from picking him up.....-_- They also said he was turning blue but just as they were about to call 911 his color returned and the seizure started slowing down.....

Replies

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    November 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    Oh no, prayers.
  • Barabell
    November 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM

:(

((HUGS))

• gypsy_rose
    November 14, 2012 at 4:56 PM

• Dzyre1115
    November 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM

We went through that too, thankfully it subsided prior to him starting his regular school career!

• gypsy_rose
    November 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM

he just started. His first one was August 10th when he decided the BEST place to have his FIRST seizure was the top of the damn stairs -_- (Mind you I know he did not decide anything of the sort) the day before vacation started LOL.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

We went through that too, thankfully it subsided prior to him starting his regular school career!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    Wow. I couldnt imagine walking that road. Hugs and strengh to you and i mean that in the most respectful way.
  • gypsy_rose
    November 14, 2012 at 5:07 PM

thank you. I am getting "used" to it. The first one scared me to death. All I can remember is him seizing at the bottom of our stairs blood coming out of his nose and mouth. I think It shortend my life by 30 years. I knew what to do (I had epileptic friends) and I did it but was bawling the entire time. I called 911 was freaking the hell out on the poor woman. It felt like an hour for them to get there. after a 14 step fall he didn't break a SINGLE bone or even chip a tooth (He took the whole fall on his face). 

this was after his first time

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. I couldnt imagine walking that road. Hugs and strengh to you and i mean that in the most respectful way.

• Evilfelly07
    November 14, 2012 at 7:04 PM

wow lots of hygs and prayers lady <3

• Hottmomma607
    November 14, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    :'( :'( Wow! Poor baby!! ((Hugs))
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM
    Its amazing the love us mothers have for our children. Your amazing for being strong for him. Gotta fight the fight

Quoting gypsy_rose:

thank you. I am getting "used" to it. The first one scared me to death. All I can remember is him seizing at the bottom of our stairs blood coming out of his nose and mouth. I think It shortend my life by 30 years. I knew what to do (I had epileptic friends) and I did it but was bawling the entire time. I called 911 was freaking the hell out on the poor woman. It felt like an hour for them to get there. after a 14 step fall he didn't break a SINGLE bone or even chip a tooth (He took the whole fall on his face). 

this was after his first time

Quoting Anonymous:

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts