Featured Posts
gypsy_rose
seizure #9.... different PHOTO ADDED
November 14, 2012 at 11:24 AM

He normaly has a seizure within the first half hour of being awake. WELL he had seizure #9 at school. I just got back from picking him up.....-_- They also said he was turning blue but just as they were about to call 911 his color returned and the seizure started slowing down.....

Replies

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    November 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    Oh no, prayers.
  • Barabell
    November 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM

:(

((HUGS))

• gypsy_rose
    November 14, 2012 at 4:56 PM

• Dzyre1115
    November 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM

We went through that too, thankfully it subsided prior to him starting his regular school career!

• gypsy_rose
    November 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM

he just started. His first one was August 10th when he decided the BEST place to have his FIRST seizure was the top of the damn stairs -_- (Mind you I know he did not decide anything of the sort) the day before vacation started LOL.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

We went through that too, thankfully it subsided prior to him starting his regular school career!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 14, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    Wow. I couldnt imagine walking that road. Hugs and strengh to you and i mean that in the most respectful way.
  • gypsy_rose
    November 14, 2012 at 5:07 PM

thank you. I am getting "used" to it. The first one scared me to death. All I can remember is him seizing at the bottom of our stairs blood coming out of his nose and mouth. I think It shortend my life by 30 years. I knew what to do (I had epileptic friends) and I did it but was bawling the entire time. I called 911 was freaking the hell out on the poor woman. It felt like an hour for them to get there. after a 14 step fall he didn't break a SINGLE bone or even chip a tooth (He took the whole fall on his face). 

this was after his first time

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. I couldnt imagine walking that road. Hugs and strengh to you and i mean that in the most respectful way.

• Evilfelly07
    November 14, 2012 at 7:04 PM

wow lots of hygs and prayers lady <3

• Hottmomma607
    November 14, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    :'( :'( Wow! Poor baby!! ((Hugs))
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM
    Its amazing the love us mothers have for our children. Your amazing for being strong for him. Gotta fight the fight

Quoting gypsy_rose:

thank you. I am getting "used" to it. The first one scared me to death. All I can remember is him seizing at the bottom of our stairs blood coming out of his nose and mouth. I think It shortend my life by 30 years. I knew what to do (I had epileptic friends) and I did it but was bawling the entire time. I called 911 was freaking the hell out on the poor woman. It felt like an hour for them to get there. after a 14 step fall he didn't break a SINGLE bone or even chip a tooth (He took the whole fall on his face). 

this was after his first time

Quoting Anonymous:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN