Featured Posts
gypsy_rose
I am addicted to being barefoot how about you?
November 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I HATE shoes LOL but I am a tripple wide foot so shoes suck for me LOL!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    Yes! I hate socks too!!!
  • LivinDeadGurl
    November 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Me too! If I do wear shoes, it is usually flip-flops.

• ladyluke2007
    November 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Unless there is some place I have to go that requires shoes, I don't wear them.  They hurt my feet because I have broken both ankles

• SugarMamaO76
    November 11, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I used to love going with out shoes, but I am diabetic and I have a thyroid condition and the combination of the 2 causes my feet to be so sensitive and crack and bleed and Im prone to infection because of that.So I wear socks at least but if Im standing I have to have shoes or my arches aches. The joys of getting old.

• sonnyswoman75
    November 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    I am the same way
  • Bookwormy
    November 12, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    I love being barefoot but since achilles surgery, its forbidden.
  • Ericha7
    by Ericha7
    November 12, 2012 at 12:14 AM

love to be barefoot :)

• taniamorse85
    November 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I prefer to be in socks.  Most shoes are uncomfortable for me.  Also, because of a medical condition I was born with, I have little sensation in my feet.  So, being totally barefoot could be dangerous.  In fact, a few weeks ago, I dropped a lightbulb in my dining room.  It shattered, and I picked up what I thought was all the glass.  Some time later, I walked from my room to the kitchen, passing through the dining room, totally barefoot.  A piece of the lightbulb that I had missed got embedded in my heel.  I have no idea how long it was there, but skin had begun to grow over the piece of glass by the time I found it and pulled it out.  So, it was likely there for a while.  I've done a lot of damage to the soles of my feet over the years simply because I couldn't feel what was happening to them.

• Texascandee
    November 13, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I'm either bare foot or in flip flops.  The only time I wear shoes is when I go to church or if I go somewhere and it's really cold outside.  Sometimes even in the cold I have worn my flip flops.  I hate, hate hate shoes

• madmueller
    November 13, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I do not like to wear shoes unless I have to! I LOVE to be shoeless! I am free! (but I also have to make sur that my toes are manicured to do it (:

Socks - UCK - so restricting!!

Free the feet (:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN