The Cafe

gypsy_rose
I am addicted to being barefoot how about you?
November 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I HATE shoes LOL but I am a tripple wide foot so shoes suck for me LOL!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    Yes! I hate socks too!!!
  • LivinDeadGurl
    November 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Me too! If I do wear shoes, it is usually flip-flops.

• ladyluke2007
    November 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Unless there is some place I have to go that requires shoes, I don't wear them.  They hurt my feet because I have broken both ankles

• SugarMamaO76
    November 11, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I used to love going with out shoes, but I am diabetic and I have a thyroid condition and the combination of the 2 causes my feet to be so sensitive and crack and bleed and Im prone to infection because of that.So I wear socks at least but if Im standing I have to have shoes or my arches aches. The joys of getting old.

• sonnyswoman75
    November 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    I am the same way
  • Bookwormy
    November 12, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    I love being barefoot but since achilles surgery, its forbidden.
  • Ericha7
    by Ericha7
    November 12, 2012 at 12:14 AM

love to be barefoot :)

• taniamorse85
    November 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I prefer to be in socks.  Most shoes are uncomfortable for me.  Also, because of a medical condition I was born with, I have little sensation in my feet.  So, being totally barefoot could be dangerous.  In fact, a few weeks ago, I dropped a lightbulb in my dining room.  It shattered, and I picked up what I thought was all the glass.  Some time later, I walked from my room to the kitchen, passing through the dining room, totally barefoot.  A piece of the lightbulb that I had missed got embedded in my heel.  I have no idea how long it was there, but skin had begun to grow over the piece of glass by the time I found it and pulled it out.  So, it was likely there for a while.  I've done a lot of damage to the soles of my feet over the years simply because I couldn't feel what was happening to them.

• Texascandee
    November 13, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I'm either bare foot or in flip flops.  The only time I wear shoes is when I go to church or if I go somewhere and it's really cold outside.  Sometimes even in the cold I have worn my flip flops.  I hate, hate hate shoes

• madmueller
    November 13, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I do not like to wear shoes unless I have to! I LOVE to be shoeless! I am free! (but I also have to make sur that my toes are manicured to do it (:

Socks - UCK - so restricting!!

Free the feet (:

The Cafe