The Cafe

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Real life friends?
by Anonymous
November 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM

How many real life friends do you have? When was the last time you hung out with someone other than your spouse or family?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 9, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    2 close ones and a handful more that I don't see or talk to as often. I see the 2 a few times a month, usually.
  • 1stpreggers
    November 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM
    Um like 5 I had dinner with one last night.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    I don't have any really. All my friends screwed me over so I cut them our of my life.
  • atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    November 10, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    10. Oldest best friend I met in 8th grade and I an 51. My Mom had long term friends too.
  • ramblinmama
    November 10, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I went to dinner with friends last weekend. I have tons of aquaintances but only consider about 3 friends to be my close friends. It's hard to nuture friendships with parenthood, work life and married life.

• CountryLayne
    November 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Best friends I have three. One of them is local, one in Missouri and one in Germany. I spent Wednesday with the local one. Now, if we are talking about other friends, I have bunches. I spend as much time as I can with them, but with my schedule it isn't always as often as I would like.

• LivinDeadGurl
    November 10, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Not very many. I have a few I meet up with every once in a while.

• cajunniki90
    November 10, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I have one real friend, and we "hung out" yesterday.  My washing machine went on the fritz and she let me use hers to wash our clothes!!

drowning in laundry

• hopefulmom789
    November 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I live in the middle of  a senior citizen retirement community. The town closes down at 8pm. It has been a very lonely 6 years here. I hang out with my boy, age 7. I call old friends from home around the holidays...It didn't dawn on me that I had no friends, past mere acquaintance level, until I make out job applications and I'm asked to give 3 references of non-family people. :P

• ReadWriteLuv
    November 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I've got lots of friends. :-) None of my family lives anywhere close. I hang out with my girlfriends quite a bit, much to the chagrin of my husband.

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts