The Cafe

maciymommieof3
LyTe684~~~If you didnt do it.....Im gonna....Let me know....'NoVeMbEr RaNdOmS"
November 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

You know what to do:

Say your peace, say your shit......Random is as Random does!

Replies

• CountryLayne
    November 30, 2012 at 1:45 PM
    Hey there chica! I am doing wonderful, thanks for asking!

I decided to take a small break and enjoy Christmas, raather than be bogged down with orders. I am SO happy I decided to do that- it has been peaceful, and not nearly as fast paced :)

I see you fared the storm- I have been wondering how you were doing. I hadn't seen you post, so I assumed you might be dealing with loss of power or clean-up. It is wonderful to see you back in here though, you've been missed!

Quoting jerzeetomato:

LMAO - I spent $10.00.....and didn't win, either.  How are you girlfriend??

Quoting CountryLayne:

I was feeling especially generous last night, so I went out and bought a Powerball ticket. God knows I will never win, but hey, at least I contributed my $2 to the government.

• CountryLayne
    December 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM
    Today is the official kick-off to Christmas in my town. Big craft fair, lots of activities for adults and kids. I look forward to this every year :).
  • CountryLayne
    December 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Amazingly enough, this group isn't as bad with it's anons as the Confessions group. They are being nasty tonight, it is WAY out of control!!!

• lostosbourne
    December 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

LOL Playing around on my photo editing sites

• lostosbourne
    December 7, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I'm tired.....

• CountryLayne
    December 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I must admit, it has been nice not to see a bunch of bragging being posted this year. It made my Christmas holiday nice and quiet- enjoyable even.

happy

The Cafe