It's time to go Trick-or-Treating on CafeMom!
Join us on a Spooky and Sweet Scavenger Hunt!
You’ll be taken through some of CafeMom’s best groups where you’ll find fun Halloween activities to do and candy galore! Some stops on your journey will have candy only, others will also invite you to share favorite Halloween memories or traditions.
Win a $50 gift card for playing... and more!
To be entered to win you must visit at least 12 of the participating groups and reply to at least 1 of the scavenger-hunt related posts in each of them. You can finish the whole hunt in one day, stop in at your leisure throughout the week -- even hit it up multiple times! Just make sure you have all of your candy collected by October 31st! PLUS, you can WIN BONUS PRIZES along the way!
Kick off your candy-hunting journey by answering this question in the replies below:
What are you or your kids dressing up as this year (post pics if you have them!)?
Then, go to the next stop on the scavenger hunt!
Click here to >>>> Visit the Advice for Moms group to get your treat bag!
One member who replies to the Halloween Scavenger Hunt posts in at least 12 groups will be chosen at random to WIN a $50 gift card!
- The Halloween Scavenger Hunt sweepstakes starts 10/21/12 at 10:00am (ET) and ends 11/2/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying to at least 12 of the Halloween Scavenger Hunt related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/14/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
October 22, 2012 at 12:36 PM
My son is going as Sponge Bob and my daughter will be Minnie Mouse
October 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM
He had decided not to go trick or treating this year and not dressing up. He may soon change his mind.
by SevenKissesOctober 22, 2012 at 1:23 PM
DS will be a Giraffe. I do not have photos yet though!