Two crying babies. Only thing worse than that would be a sick husband lol

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    October 13, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    Rofl, yep
  • annie2244
    October 13, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I think an out of control teenager trumps crying baby. The only thing that would trump that is 2 out of control teenagers. The baby will stop crying, although it may take an hour. An out of control teenager can make your life hell with daily conflict and worry until the graduate high school and move out, and you're left with a sick feeling of worry for their future that you cannot fix for them.

• Courtney610
    October 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM
    So true.
  • EthansMomma129
    October 13, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    Sick crying twins who can't express what they need and only want their mama is the worst. Mama can only do so much and be stretched so thin without sleep and bouncing 2 babies. My twins were sick with bronchiolitis on and off last year from October until January. I never want to relive those months again.
  • LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    October 13, 2012 at 9:28 AM
    Lol
  • steveiguana
    October 13, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Quoting EthansMomma129:

Sick crying twins who can't express what they need and only want their mama is the worst. Mama can only do so much and be stretched so thin without sleep and bouncing 2 babies. My twins were sick with bronchiolitis on and off last year from October until January. I never want to relive those months again.

hugs we are learning that

• sweettigeress
    October 13, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Yep...two. Both of my girls have been sick. One is 5 the other one 2. The 5 year old was out of school 3 days for it and about ready to drive me insane. I was constantly pulling the girls off each other. 

• TALuke
    by TALuke
    October 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Right and I have twins, so those are my toughest days!

• vermontmoms
    October 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    Been there done that with my duo! The only thing worse is 9mth old twins with chickenpox and a spouse with shingles! I had to deal with that when mine were little!

Quoting steveiguana:

Quoting EthansMomma129:

hugs we are learning that

• Saerise
    by Saerise
    October 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM

OY. Yes.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts