The Cafe

Featured Posts
atlmom2
What is your least favorite chore???
by atlmom2
October 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I have to do dishes.  Even rinsing them and putting them in the dishwasher, LOL. 

Replies

• trulyblessed618
    October 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM
    Cleaning up after a meal.... Ugggggg... I hate it!
  • LEY1307
    by LEY1307
    October 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM

All of them!

• i.love.my.kidz
    October 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM
    Cleaning toilets! Ahhhh! I hate it.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM
    DISHES....me and dh have this deal that I clean the whole house all he has to do is the dishes lol...the rest of the house I don't mind.
  • Yellowlily333
    October 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Me too!!!!!! I usually rince and leave them in the sink..drives my hubby bonkers then he washes them. Oh, goodness I love him!!

• simple_ole_me
    October 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Oh, geesh ... it's hard to choose. I hate taking care of laundry. Actually, I hate folding it. No, I hate washing it. I just HATE laundry. I also equally hate unloading the dishwasher. I will wash dishes by hand just to avoid the chore. I also hate cleaning my countertops. I could take a picture right now to prove that I totally despise doing it. On a brighter note, I have no problem washing dishes -- I always have a clean sink. It's just everything around it.

• IBETH10
    by IBETH10
    I hate washing dishes and mopping
  • jessimicuh
    Folding laundry.
  • atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    October 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Years ago I told dh and my girls to do their own.  I love it.  Now one dd moved out and other is at college.  Still don't do dh's laundry. 

Quoting simple_ole_me:

Oh, geesh ... it's hard to choose. I hate taking care of laundry. Actually, I hate folding it. No, I hate washing it. I just HATE laundry. I also equally hate unloading the dishwasher. I will wash dishes by hand just to avoid the chore. I also hate cleaning my countertops. I could take a picture right now to prove that I totally despise doing it. On a brighter note, I have no problem washing dishes -- I always have a clean sink. It's just everything around it.

• IWannaLoveAgain
    October 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I HATE dishes and laundry!

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts