The Cafe

Featured Posts
ellie125
friends??
October 11, 2012 at 11:58 PM
just wondering.. does anyone on here ever meet, or is this kinda like having a txt buddy? I think it would be nice to make friends, & hang out or have play dates.:)

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    October 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM
    I am friends on facebook with a few from here.
  • Punkie74
    October 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    I have a few FB friends. I have met a few mom's too. I'm going to stay the weekend with someone I met on CM next month :-)
  • atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    October 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM
    You gotta get to know people first. Too many psychos.
  • ellie125
    October 12, 2012 at 12:10 AM
    oh that's nice. it's hard to make friends once u become a mom.
  • atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    October 12, 2012 at 12:11 AM
    To me it was easier then.

Quoting ellie125:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 12, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    Some people meet but a lot just come in here and talk to whoever's around and often end up talking to the same people do they become friends and keep in touch.
    I have a lot of family and friends on the site so I know a lot of people here very well and see them in person a lot! Lol
  • ellie125
    October 12, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    easier b4 u became a mom?
  • GatorsWife4Life
    October 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM
    I have a guy friend and a lady that I am friends with. We mostly text but we do try to randomly get together for lunch and visit.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 12, 2012 at 12:21 AM
    Yes, it can be especially when your kids are small. As your kids get bigger, you start to meet their friends' parents and other moms who help at the school...

Quoting ellie125:

• ellie125
    October 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM
    I like chatting or txting but i like hanging more!! doing girl stuff. I met some moms who acting like their life was over now that they have kids.. they would only txt, never hang out. & I don't think that's healthy. moms need time away from their kids. to have me" time. u know.

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts