Featured Posts
Autumn355
Conventional or natural?? (edit)
October 11, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Parenting styles which one are you and why did you choose it.

CONVENTIONAL (previously 'traditional')= typically uses formula (possibly breast fed). Uses disposible diapers, vaccinates, uses stroller/babyswing/bouncers, baby sleeps in own room, circumsizes(if boys), uses many commercial products(laundry soap/tampons/hand sanitizer, ect), traditional hospital birth with meds, ect...

Natural=breastfeed/pump/donor milk, cloth diaper, wear baby, no/delay vaccines, no circ(if boys), more holistic health care, more homeade(mama cloth/laundry detergent/essential oils, ect), home birth/birthing center/no meds, homeschool, co sleep/bedshare, ect

just go with which ever catagory you MOSTLY fit. I know some might have alittle of both.

Replies

• Autumn355
    October 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM
    So to parents who are traditional, do you research and then srill decide to stay traditional? Or do you tend not to research?
  • Barabell
    October 11, 2012 at 11:44 AM

More traditional.

• Barabell
    October 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Quoting Autumn355:

So to parents who are traditional, do you research and then srill decide to stay traditional? Or do you tend not to research?

I will still research most things.

• danie24
    by danie24
    October 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    Natural with a splash of traditional

We co-sleep at night and crib sleep during the day, use disposable (chemical free hemp) and cloth diapers, breastfeed, late introduction to solids, baby massage/skin-to-skin, baby wear, no vaccines, no circ, no CIO, drug free birth (in hospital, delayed cord cut, no eye gunk or shots, no baths, skin-to-skin, etc), home made foods, organic foods, ERF, natural chemical free cleaning products, natural soaps and shampoos, etc.
  • nodramamama311
    October 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    Pretty traditional.
  • boys2men2soon
    October 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Traditional.   

• kitty8199
    October 11, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    Natural
  • kitty8199
    October 11, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    Yep. I go against the grain, lol

Quoting Aslen:

Ap mama here. I make it a point to buck mainstream ideas and I follow.my instincts
  • kitty8199
    October 11, 2012 at 4:04 PM
    Pretty spot on for me too

Quoting danie24:

Natural with a splash of traditional

We co-sleep at night and crib sleep during the day, use disposable (chemical free hemp) and cloth diapers, breastfeed, late introduction to solids, baby massage/skin-to-skin, baby wear, no vaccines, no circ, no CIO, drug free birth (in hospital, delayed cord cut, no eye gunk or shots, no baths, skin-to-skin, etc), home made foods, organic foods, ERF, natural chemical free cleaning products, natural soaps and shampoos, etc.
  • RADmomma
    October 11, 2012 at 7:24 PM

defintely natural

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts