Featured Posts
Punkie74
What would you have done??
October 10, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I went to the store today to pick up a few items. My son has been a bit of a crab today and has added a bit of a distraction. Well I used a self checkout and realized when I got to my car my son was holding a box of cake mix... *Sigh* Yes, I turned around and went back in and paid for the cake mix. I was temped not to between the crabby kid and the fact that it was cold and windy but it would have bugged the crap out of me if I hadn't!! What would you have done??

Replies

• kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    I would have just brought it back in the store. Had to do that worth a bottle of hot sauce one time
  • RitaTequila531
    October 10, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    The exact same thing you did. I hope he gets happy soon :0)!
  • Courtney610
    October 10, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    I would have done the same thing.
  • atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    October 10, 2012 at 2:32 PM
    Lol, did that before and had something in my cart. I left it in the cart.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    October 10, 2012 at 2:32 PM
    Note to self, security is lax at Punkie's grocery store. Hmmmmm....Mama is having filet mignon tonight!!!
  • Punkie74
    October 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM

LMAO... Just make sure you take a cute kid with you so he can sneak it out for you!!!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Note to self, security is lax at Punkie's grocery store. Hmmmmm....Mama is having filet mignon tonight!!!

• dingysfamily
    October 10, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Been there, done that!!

Quoting Courtney610:

I would have done the same thing.

• Jamie1972
    October 10, 2012 at 3:47 PM
    Either bring it back and hand it to a worker or if the kid was really cranky leave it in the cart.
  • storkradio193
    October 10, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I probably would have just taken it back and put it down at the customer service (or the nearest shelf depending on the level of crabbiness and ease), unless I really wanted it and then would go back in line.

• steveiguana
    October 10, 2012 at 4:49 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN