Wowza!
by Anonymous
October 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM

This is cool

Replies

• Erna2
    by Erna2
    October 10, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I am a member there and it's out of hand. It's all because of the anon button. A lot of women think it makes them look cool or something. I think having to scroll down a huge quote tree where there are 6 post that are all nasty anon comments is ridiculous!

Quoting Anonymous:

Just because it's here doesn't mean it's going to be used by everyone. Plenty of members post in Mom Confessions without doing so anonymously without causing drama, it's just that the drama posts garner more attention and are kept bumped to the top of the first page. There are tons of posts there seeking advice, sharing support, talking about politics, venting about parenting, etc., and that don't have any drama or fighting going on within them. MC gets a bad rap.

• kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 3:04 PM
    You can't have a serious post there without the attack of the anons. It is out of hand.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just because it's here doesn't mean it's going to be used by everyone. Plenty of members post in Mom Confessions without doing so anonymously without causing drama, it's just that the drama posts garner more attention and are kept bumped to the top of the first page. There are tons of posts there seeking advice, sharing support, talking about politics, venting about parenting, etc., and that don't have any drama or fighting going on within them. MC gets a bad rap.

• kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 3:05 PM
    I left the group bc of it.

Quoting Erna2:

I am a member there and it's out of hand. It's all because of the anon button. A lot of women think it makes them look cool or something. I think having to scroll down a huge quote tree where there are 6 post that are all nasty anon comments is ridiculous!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Erna2
    by Erna2
    October 10, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Yepper!

Quoting kitty8199:

You can't have a serious post there without the attack of the anons. It is out of hand.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Erna2
    by Erna2
    October 10, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I don't blame you. The problem is the anon-terrorists will soon turn this group into the same thing. That's what they do, they thrive on it.

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting Anonymous:

• kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    Yep

Quoting Erna2:

I don't blame you. The problem is the anon-terrorists will soon turn this group into the same thing. That's what they do, they thrive on it.

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Erna2
    by Erna2
    October 10, 2012 at 4:03 PM
    I am actually surprised its taking this long to blow up....

Quoting kitty8199:

Yep

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 10, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Hopefully the bullies will leave

• kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 4:07 PM
    Its still new. I'm going to flag every thing i see that looks like trolls

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting kitty8199:

Yep

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Erna2
    by Erna2
    October 10, 2012 at 4:08 PM

So am I..... I am actually avoiding anon posts in general. I have had too many bad experiences with them with being lied to too muc...

Quoting kitty8199:

Its still new. I'm going to flag every thing i see that looks like trolls

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting kitty8199:

Yep

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting Anonymous:

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts