The Cafe

kitty8199
she is tripping
October 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM
So my friend got mad at me last night over something she made up in her head. She had "the talk" with the guy she is seeing and i don't think it went the way she wanted. They are still talking, but no label. So all of her insecurities, are now mine and she was telling me I'm not being myself and I'm more doing right not telling my guy problems. Um.... I don't have any. She stated in about "all our conversations". Oh you mean asking if $70 is too much for his birthday gift? Somehow asking about level of appropriateness is me having problems, smh. Still have had no problems with him, and its been about 3 months!

Replies

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    October 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I'm confused....

• kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    My friend is having relationship issues, and for some reason thinks I'm the one having those issues, when I'm not

Quoting LyTe684:

I'm confused....

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    October 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Oh okay. Oh well. That's her problem. I'd shrug it off....

Quoting kitty8199:

My friend is having relationship issues, and for some reason thinks I'm the one having those issues, when I'm not

Quoting LyTe684:

I'm confused....

• she_walk_softly
    October 10, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    Holy crap I know someone like that.She just makes up personalities for people she knows so they fit in with her issues.I don't know how to deal with her...Sigh
  • kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 12:59 PM
    We got into an argument about it. She started taking about something and i told her i didn't have a clue what she was talking about and she went off

Quoting LyTe684:

Oh okay. Oh well. That's her problem. I'd shrug it off....

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting LyTe684:

I'm confused....

• kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM
    This is the text i got after i told her i wasn't having problems in my relationship

Like I said watever works for u. I know I'm just killing time n if something happens then wonderful but I'm not talking to just one guy cuz after being n a 6 year relationship n it ending Nothing in life is guarantee n I gave tj the "benefit of the doubt" and look where it got me so good luck with that.

Quoting she_walk_softly:

Holy crap I know someone like that.She just makes up personalities for people she knows so they fit in with her issues.I don't know how to deal with her...Sigh
  • PerfectVirgo
    October 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM
    Jeez. I'd probably laugh in her face. I have a hard time taking people like that seriously.
  • kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 1:06 PM
    I told her i was fine and she keeps mentioning "all our conversations". I may have asked her how to say something without coming across wrong, but I'm happy as I've ever been with this guy. We have no problems.

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

Jeez. I'd probably laugh in her face. I have a hard time taking people like that seriously.
  • PerfectVirgo
    October 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM
    If there's 1 thing I've learned, it's misery loves company. People will say or do anything to bring you down if you're happy and they aren't.

Quoting kitty8199:

I told her i was fine and she keeps mentioning "all our conversations". I may have asked her how to say something without coming across wrong, but I'm happy as I've ever been with this guy. We have no problems.

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

• kitty8199
    October 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
    I guess that's it. This guy is great. I haven't had that in years. I don't think he's going anywhere and i know I'm not.

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

If there's 1 thing I've learned, it's misery loves company. People will say or do anything to bring you down if you're happy and they aren't.

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

The Cafe