Featured Posts
Courtney610
Don't want to turn on the heat.
October 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM
It's in the 40s and raining, but still about 65 in the house. The kids are cold, but I'm sweating. I'm in shorts and a tanktop. They are wearing pants, sweatshirts and slippers.

What's it like where you are?

Replies

• sweetmissy_05
    October 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM

It's like in teh 30's and 40's here we keep the heat on.....it's at like 70. 

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    October 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I think it is in 50's and raining, I have on sweat pants, a jacket, and winter boots, I love it I feel very comfortable.

• PinkDragonFly
    October 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM

lol this is my favorite time of the yr... my bf spends the weekends and he was a BIG baby yesterday hiding under a blanket most of the day! and he has about maybe 80 extra pounds on him. My kids have to suffer... GET YOUR HOODIE and suck it up cupcake! :)

Quoting Courtney610:

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

currently 52 going down to the 40's not sure of temp in the house? but windows opened. I'm lovin' it... (Lancaster Pa)

I'm about an hour from Lancaster.  I would open my windows if my husband and kids could stand it!

• maciymommieof3
    October 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM

LOL...

I just thought of this

"If you don't wanna turn on the heat.....GO TO THE KITCHEN".... Ha...

• LovinLife81
    October 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Its cloudy here but still in the 60's

• mamamiajk
    October 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Are you from MI? It sounds like the same here! I had to finally turn t the heat on here. Just to take the damptness out of here.. You sound llike me I am menpausel here so Ts and shorts are main attire. LOL

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    October 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I know how you feel!  I finally turned on the heat yesterday when we woke up because we were all so cold.  Then, I noticed steam coming from the basement and found that the boiler was leaking.  i turned off the heat and now have the gas company coming this afternoon to check it out. Ugh!

It's a nice sunny day today and will be around 70 so we're ok for now.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN