The Cafe

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Tell us how you get your kids to eat veggies and Green Giant will donate up to $2000!!
October 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Click here>>> How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables? to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family and tell us how you get your kids to eat more vegetables.

Green Giant will donate $1 - up to $2000 - to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment.

eating

Replies

• Barabell
    October 3, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Done.

I hope that the post gets the 2,000 replies so the full amount is donated.

• HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    October 3, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    Done:

Start them early, teach by example, give them a variety of choices, mix the less liked ones with ones they love ( like peas and corn, mine don't like peas) prepare it a variety of ways (mine don't like carrots cooked, they do like broccoli and cauliflower cooked or raw, they only like spinach cooked), and no desert until all the veggies are gone.
  • jerzeetomato
    October 4, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Hey, I'll post to support a donation!

• sweettigeress
    October 6, 2012 at 6:22 PM

My kids love their veggies. No tricks needed. =)

• mamagalen
    October 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM

My kids always loved their veggies also.  Probably because I never asked them what they liked or what they wanted - the meal was served the way I liked it.  I added things to them like seasoning, butter, sour cream or a little mild Green Mountain Gringo salsa.  Mine loved broccoli the most (if you can believe it) and asked for it by name now and then.

I think the secret is eating together and enjoying your own veggies in front of them. Raw baby carrots in peanut butter - yum!  

• ABeaverhausen
    October 12, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I'm the mom.  I tell them to eat their veggies and they eat them.

• Aphrodisiac
    October 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM

My kids love Veggies. I have no trouble getting them to eat them.

• jknmom
    by jknmom
    October 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I give my kids a green drink that uses a lot of what they need

• Emberroni
    October 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I always set them out like treats, the way other people would do candies. I make veggie plates for them to get off the bus to because they are always starving when they get off of the bus.

• pickyourscent
    October 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM

ttci eat them myself. children love to do what there parents do.

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts