The Cafe

nodramamama311
***UPDATE***Surgery tomorrow, finally but very nervous.
October 3, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Yep, tomorrow is the big day. I know it's not the hugest deal, gallbladder surgery, but I'm still nervous and at the same time glad to finally fix what's been wrong with me for so long. Anyway if y'all remember, think of me tomorrow please :)

It's all done, I went in at 11am and got home at 4pm yesterday evening. I woke up with spasms and my teeth chattering all to hell but I wasn't cold, I just couldn't relax. Anyway I'm in some good pain and very sore. They gave me some hydro condone but it's not really working and I can't sleep, which is why I'm up at 330 in the morning. Could be worse, sure I'll be fine in no time just stinks right now.

Replies

• mrgetinold
    October 3, 2012 at 10:24 AM
    I will be thinking of you hon! My best friends dd had to have her gallbladder removed in august ( she had some kind of crystals forming) hers went well and i am sure yours will too! Hang in there and let us know how you are doing! As i will worry about you! I know your nervous but it will be over soon! Take care and hugs
  • lucky2Beeme

hugs and prayers momma.

• nodramamama311
    Thank you so much!

Quoting mrgetinold:

I will be thinking of you hon! My best friends dd had to have her gallbladder removed in august ( she had some kind of crystals forming) hers went well and i am sure yours will too! Hang in there and let us know how you are doing! As i will worry about you! I know your nervous but it will be over soon! Take care and hugs

• Barabell
    October 3, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Hugs and prayers.

I was nervous going into surgery also, but everything went really well.

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    October 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

• cajunniki90
    October 3, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Praying that you are back posting and doing good real soon!! 

• kitty8199
    October 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    Good luck
  • Punkie74
    October 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    Hope all goes well
  • EireLass
    October 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Good Luck. I hope it goes better than you think!! People I know....it went very well. Very quick recovery.

• momofsixangels
    October 4, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Hope it goes well.Will say a prayer

The Cafe