Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....
September 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MamaCarolyn
    September 21, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Hi Ladies,

My name is Carolyn(25) and i'm married to the most wonderful man in the universe(least in my eyes). His name is Chris(36) and he's a AD USMC. I'm a SAHM of 2 ( 1 toddler-boy- & 1 newborn-girl-). I like to have fun,enjoy life, and make friends along the way. My personality is sarcastic,loving, and straightforward. I do lend a helping hand whenever someone needs it and try my best to help. I like to dabble with photography and graphic design. If you'd like to know more or even better become friends please by all means get in touch with me. I'd be more than happy to hear from you. til i do, you take care and have fun.

• dustinsmommy74
    September 21, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Welcome to the group!

• MamaCarolyn
    September 21, 2010 at 8:39 PM
    Thank you how are you doing?

Quoting dustinsmommy74:

Welcome to the group!

• FittyUpdike
    September 22, 2010 at 10:42 AM

Hi there!

New to this group, and new to this site really... so trying to navigate around a bit...

Anyway, I'm a mom of a just turned one year old daughter named Eleanor. I'm 32 and married to my college sweetie....

And I'm about to hit the park with my baby girl....  so I will catch up with all you ladies later!

• Blackstone06
    September 22, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Hi....

I'm new to this whole thing!...Call me a "Computer Virgin!" This might take me time to get use to..... sending messages etc.

Married to a great man & have 2 great kids!...One boy(16) & One girl(4)....who's "Autistic" :(

Wondering!....Any other mom's w/kids under the Autism Spectrum?

• LancesMom
    September 22, 2010 at 11:04 AM

welcomeWelcome Ladies! Glad you're here!

• candygurl79
    September 22, 2010 at 4:04 PM
    Hi. My name is shan(pronounced shon). I been on this on and off for about a year. I still havent made too many friends yet. Anywho, i am a SAHM of two school-age kids. A 9 yr. old and a 6 yr. old. I jus moved back to n.c. via d.c. I go to school twice a week. WHEW!
  • hlevesque1976
    September 22, 2010 at 11:04 PM

HI. I'm Heather...i'm a mother of two teenagers but TTC my 3rd. Everyone asks why i want to start all over...and my answer to them is...My husband (newly married) is the greatest man next to my dad that I know. My two older girls are from my previous marriage.

• suzi960
    by suzi960
    September 23, 2010 at 8:20 AM

HI,JUST JOINED TODAY, IM SUZI NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!!!

• lovinglife58
    September 23, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Hi!   I'm Kathy from Delaware.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN