The Cafe

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....
September 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• cdwilber
    September 28, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Quoting BriaMama:

Hi, I am Brianna. I am currently up much later than I would wish to be waiting for my son's jersey to be done in the washer so I can switch it to dry because he 'forgot' that he had practice tomorrow...

I am the mother of Ethan who is 12 whom I had when I was 15 so I was a single teen mother and am now married to the love of my life Chase and we just had a baby boy in January named Sebastian.

I am so happy with my life, and so happy to have found this site. I hope I can start speaking to some really great girls.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LancesMom
    September 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM

welcomeGlad you're here Ladies!

• May908
    by May908
    September 29, 2010 at 5:22 AM

Hello All! I am a working mom with a 17 month old boy. I work nights at a posh hotel in Bev Hills and get really bored. I start missing my boy so much. Its crazy how much I love him. Im bored and would love to chat with other moms with toddlers the same age!

• kitten19702008
    September 29, 2010 at 9:35 AM

hello.. I havent been on cafemom is awhile now... just dropped back now.. see what is on the go.

I have a 2 and half yr old daughter she is my only child.. i am a single parent too.

anything else anyone would like to know just ask... 

tough times now as alyssa is into terrible 2's lol 

take care chat soon 

Laurie

• LancesMom
    September 29, 2010 at 11:08 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group Ladies!

• changingmymind
    September 29, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Hello.  I am not normally one for chat forums, but this seems like a nice place to just talk about what is going on with the kid as she gets older and my ongoing thoughts and feelings.  I am 34, in the military, have a wonderful husband and a 12 year old daughter that is jumping into her pre-teen years feet first!

• LancesMom
    September 30, 2010 at 11:42 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group Ladies!

• MyGiRlSaNdMe143
    September 30, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Hello ladies,
    I am Audie I'm not new to CafeMom BUT new to "The Cafe". I am 26 a s.a.h.m to 4 beautiful daughters and an angel daughter in heaven AeraBella is 10 .. Nazalia is 4 ... Avabella is 2(in heaven) Charlie'Cecillia is 1 TODAY! (09-30-2010) and Sydney Nevaeh is 8weeks born august 4th 2010.. I am divorced currently attending school for both my religion (wiccan) as well as my masters in Journalism and Communications ... Just thought i's say hello and give yall some infor about me. Hope everyone has a blessed day
    )o( Blessed Be )o(
    pagan 1baby girlbaby girltoddler girlteen girl

• LancesMom
    October 1, 2010 at 11:05 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group!

• marinewf
    October 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM

hello, my name is Melissa and am a wife of an Army reserve soldier who previously was in the USMC for 4 yrs. I have 2 beautiful babies. my son is 6 and my daughter is 2. we are currently living in AZ and i cant wait to move.  my husband is going to be putting in his packet to go back to active duty with in the year and im so ready.  i totatly believe only certain families are made out for militay life and i think our family is one of them. :-)  I have been a member on Cafe Mom for a while but have not been on in 2 yrs, just got side tracked. i would like to meet and talk to other wives that understand the situations i have and what better place to do that than here. looking forward to getting to know some of you.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts