Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....
September 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• buffyg
    by buffyg
    November 16, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I am a SAHM of 4 kids, been married for almost 14 years and about 5 years ago we moved to my parents property to help my dad take care of my mom. She was diagnosed with advanced Alzheimers. Last year we lost our house and everything in it to the Wild fire in Texas...it's been a struggle but we are all alive and that is the most important thing. My days and nights are really busy in taking care of everyone but my mom took care of me all my life...it is my turn now.

• Marie402
    November 17, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Hey, I'm Irina and I'm a mom of 18 month daughter. I fell in love with Cafe Mom web site for helping with a lot of motherhood question and finding out that I'm not the only new mom that deals with all this issues that come along parenthood. And CafeNPlay is oneof our favorite place to go in a raining cold day.

• fah
    by fah
    November 17, 2012 at 9:06 AM
    Hey ladies! I'm phum joined today! I'm married, 31 yrs, mother to a five months old daughter! Would like to chat to anybody who is willing to share her motherhood experiences
  • answeredprayer
    November 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM
    Hi, I'm new to the group since last week. I'm kara, a stay at home mom of 4 amazing children.
  • goodmommyhere
    November 18, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Hi my name is Kristien Garrett, I am a 26 year old African American mother of three beautiful little princesses, my third I just had two months ago. I am also a wife of a loving husband of 11 years and been married for 5 of them. Our day we got together anniversary is coming up on Nov. 29th, a day I will never forget, on that day it will be 11years since we've been together. I am a stay at mother/wife who is soon to homeshcool my almost 4 year old, oldest daughter.  We are orginally from Kansas City, Mo. but we lived in Israel for 3 years and are currently awaiting for our citizenship for Israel. I am happy and just living and not existing.

• goodmommyhere
    November 18, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Hi Kara, my name is Kristien, I am also a stay at home mother, but of 3 kids. If u don't mind me asking, what are the genders of your children? I have 3 little princesses.

• bambiesmiles
    November 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM

my name is Serena I have 2 teen boys an remarried done it right this time. I recently moved to WA where I have no one to talk with so i been reading up on some moms here an have been a mem. of CM for like ever lol. I just need to know that I belong somewhere since all my friends are in Oregon an we dont  always talk much. I get bored talkin to my youngest hes almost 16 an my hubby an I we love to betogether just need female spirit around this house lol.

• answeredprayer
    November 19, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    We have 3 little stinky boys and one princess!! ;)

Quoting goodmommyhere:

Hi Kara, my name is Kristien, I am also a stay at home mother, but of 3 kids. If u don't mind me asking, what are the genders of your children? I have 3 little princesses.

• jessicajen
    November 20, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Hi there,

I'm Jessica, mother of a beautiful baby girl, Sophie. I'm really really glad that I joined Cafe Mom.

Hello all!!

• FLOWERPOWERSHER
    November 20, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Hi I'm from Northern Calif. Too and on disability for migraine headaches and other not physically disabled but i know what its like to be homebound .. I find comfort in the cafemom groups and enjoy spending time on the internet  .. Its a good place to find ways and encourage  one another and interests in the like ... If ya wanna chat and get to know me .. Have a good day =3 Sherrie

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN