Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....
September 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MomX3LJC
    September 26, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Hi ladies! I am Kaci. I have been married to James for 3 years, and we have 3 children together. Lexi is our preschool princess. She is 3 years old. Jordan is our handsome handful 18 month old. Caleb is our little buddy 5 month old. I am 23. I work at a nursing home as a cook, but am going to get my CNA liscense and hopefully start Nursing School in the spring. My hubby is in school for graphic design. We live in TN. We love being outdoors and playing sports.

• Loveonya
    September 26, 2010 at 10:04 PM

I am a very busy mom like a lot of you and I am excited to see how Cafe Mom group will help me grow as a mother working from home, wife with a traveling hubby and mother of 4 boys...all ages ranging from 20 to 5 years of age this year.  I quit my corporate job 2004 and have debated on whether I should return....I am really loving being an entreprenuer while staying home and being present in the home...Thank you for setting up this site and encouraging me.

hugs

• dustinsmommy74
    September 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Welcome to the group!!

• Elyce225
    September 26, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Ladies this is such a great group to become part of. I have been on here for almost three years and I love it. There are some ladies on here who will go out of their way to help you and support you. I hope you all have fun here, enjoy!!

• eodwifenalaska
    September 27, 2010 at 3:31 AM

Hello Everyone!! My name is Kim McKinney (29). My husband Wes is an EOD Tech stationed at Fort Richardson. I am new to the Military stuff...(I know almost nothing) and we just got to Alaska this month, so I am new to all of this and it is a little overwhelming sometimes. We have been married for two years. We do not have any children together, however, he has two from a previous marriage and I have one from a previous relationship. My daugher's name is Courtney, she just turned 10 this month. My stepchildren live with their mother in California, we get to see them during the summer, mystepdaughter Morgan is 12 and stepson Connor is 7. I am here to meet new friends. I do not work yet. I plan on looking for a job this week.  I look forward to getting to know you ladies....you can contact me to chat.

• dustinsmommy74
    September 27, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Welcome to the Cafe!

• BriaMama
    September 28, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Hi, I am Brianna. I am currently up much later than I would wish to be waiting for my son's jersey to be done in the washer so I can switch it to dry because he 'forgot' that he had practice tomorrow...

I am the mother of Ethan who is 12 whom I had when I was 15 so I was a single teen mother and am now married to the love of my life Chase and we just had a baby boy in January named Sebastian.

I am so happy with my life, and so happy to have found this site. I hope I can start speaking to some really great girls.

• cdwilber
    September 28, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Quoting suzi960:

HI,JUST JOINED TODAY, IM SUZI NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!!!

welcome to cafemom

• cdwilber
    September 28, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Quoting MomX3LJC:

Hi ladies! I am Kaci. I have been married to James for 3 years, and we have 3 children together. Lexi is our preschool princess. She is 3 years old. Jordan is our handsome handful 18 month old. Caleb is our little buddy 5 month old. I am 23. I work at a nursing home as a cook, but am going to get my CNA liscense and hopefully start Nursing School in the spring. My hubby is in school for graphic design. We live in TN. We love being outdoors and playing sports.

Welcome Kaci!  Have fun looking around!

shoot me a friend request if you wanna

• cdwilber
    September 28, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Quoting Loveonya:

I am a very busy mom like a lot of you and I am excited to see how Cafe Mom group will help me grow as a mother working from home, wife with a traveling hubby and mother of 4 boys...all ages ranging from 20 to 5 years of age this year.  I quit my corporate job 2004 and have debated on whether I should return....I am really loving being an entreprenuer while staying home and being present in the home...Thank you for setting up this site and encouraging me.

hugs

Welcome......... i am getting ready to re enter the work force too.  I have been out since 06

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN