Pop Culture Junkies

SiMpLieFaBulOuS
Kay Von D
January 22, 2008 at 7:41 PM
Hi girls!! Does anyone know if Kat Von D from LA Ink is pregnant?

Replies

• snowflowergirls
    January 22, 2008 at 8:24 PM
    thats what I heard...
  • pinupgirl
    January 22, 2008 at 8:25 PM
    Your title says Kay instead of Kat... hehe
  • busygirl67
    January 22, 2008 at 9:14 PM
    Kat is my girl! WOW! she's going to have a little tatooed baby. Let me know if you find out for sure.
  • TexasBabies
    January 22, 2008 at 9:15 PM
    I read about it a couple of weeks ago, and found that it was a rumor.  I don't remember exactly where I read it, maybe celebrity baby blog or something like that. 
  • dela-bella
    January 22, 2008 at 10:09 PM
    no shes not. she wrote a blog on her my space page saying that it was just a joke that got way out of control!
  • mommyoftoddlers
    January 24, 2008 at 11:28 AM
    NO SHE ISN'T SHE SAID IT ON THE SHOW BUT THEN SHE SAID SIKE! OR PHYQUE OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT SHE WAS KIDDING! SO NO SHE ISN'T PRETTER'S!
  • Mtnangelsmom
    January 24, 2008 at 12:25 PM
    No she's not...she was joking with the crew at LA Ink. I love that show...so much more then Miami Ink. Sorry guys...but Ami is too hateful for me. Although they are all talented.
  • opaymomof4
    January 24, 2008 at 12:31 PM
    I hope she really isn't! She is way to immature to raise a child. I LOVE her show and I like her, but she's not right for mommy-hood right now.
    And, sorry, but I have to say, I like Miami Ink better! I love Garver and Nuniez is so good-lookin'! Ami too, but he's a dick.
  • Smokie4Pooker
    January 25, 2008 at 2:15 PM

Quoting opaymomof4:

I hope she really isn't! She is way to immature to raise a child. I LOVE her show and I like her, but she's not right for mommy-hood right now.
    And, sorry, but I have to say, I like Miami Ink better! I love Garver and Nuniez is so good-lookin'! Ami too, but he's a dick.
    I couldn't agree more!! To all of the above : to immature, amd Ami's is a way better show! He's an ass but sooo talented, Kat has true skill too though!

Pop Culture Junkies