Pop Culture Junkies

AnisaJ
Haven
by AnisaJ
January 27, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Anyone else watch Haven. I'm currently on Season 3 and really like this show.  What season are you on in the States? 

I think Emily and Duke are going to end up together - somehow some way.  Nathan kissed someone else and he will probably use the excuse that he was trying to save Emily.  

Replies

• RatherBeReading
    January 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I have never heard of it.

I opened the post because I thought maybe you were talking about the movie Safe Haven, lol.

• monjerm01
    January 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    Never seen it.
  • MamaMandee
    January 27, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I have not heard of it either. 

• Jessica020410
    January 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM
    I've never watched it. Seems like my husband has mentioned it though.
  • sara_7106
    January 27, 2013 at 8:26 PM
    Haven't heard of it
  • TCgirlatheart
    January 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM
    Love it. Hi fellow sci-fi-er!
  • AnisaJ
    by AnisaJ
    January 28, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Hiya....I eventually had to put the TV off last night because I had to work today.  So two more eps of Season 3 that I will watch tonight. Season three is such a good season and I hope there's going to be a fourth.  

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

• AnisaJ
    by AnisaJ
    January 28, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Don't know when this movie is coming to South Africa because I really, really want to see it. Have you seen it? Good?

Quoting RatherBeReading:

I have never heard of it.

I opened the post because I thought maybe you were talking about the movie Safe Haven, lol.

• Jessica020410
    January 28, 2013 at 2:51 AM
    DH says he watches it.
  • TCgirlatheart
    January 28, 2013 at 7:33 AM
    I think there will be more in the fall. That's what I remember from the commercial during the season finale.

Quoting AnisaJ:

Hiya....I eventually had to put the TV off last night because I had to work today.  So two more eps of Season 3 that I will watch tonight. Season three is such a good season and I hope there's going to be a fourth.  

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

Pop Culture Junkies