• MrsNewman
    January 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Poor Taylor o.O

• sara_7106
    January 26, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    Oh my
  • thingz123
    January 26, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I love her to death, but she is starting to look full on crazy. She needs to slow down and stop mentally envisioning herself in a wedding dress after she's been with these guys for like, 2 seconds. I would be seriously scared to death if some guy did to me what she keeps doing with her boyfriends.

• theresaphilly
    January 26, 2013 at 5:07 PM

My only question is why does she feel as though she has to have a man in her life?

• PinkParadox
    January 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM
    Eh. One day she'll get it right and find the right one...hopefully
  • coupon_ash_back
    January 26, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    Everyone says her dating around is normal. I am around her age and I know no one that goes through people like she does. Most are very mature and serious.
  • BeachMommy07
    January 26, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I think people are paying waaaay to much attention to her life. Who cares if she is young and dating?? What about Lindsay Lohan who steals and gets arrested constantly? Let's focus on that instead of this girls dating life...

• MamaMandee
    January 26, 2013 at 10:41 PM
    She is dating Max from the other boy band, The Wanted ;)

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I think people are paying waaaay to much attention to her life. Who cares if she is young and dating?? What about Lindsay Lohan who steals and gets arrested constantly? Let's focus on that instead of this girls dating life...

• AnisaJ
    by AnisaJ
    January 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM

According to Taylor's twitter, she was in London for a photoshoot and then off to Madrid for another shoot.  Only Taylor and Harry know the truth. I personally think Taylor needs to take a break from dating for a while and spend some time on her own.  Her next relationship should be kept under wraps.  

Pop Culture Junkies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts