Pop Culture Junkies

Cafe Kelly
'16 & Pregnant' Star Has Second Baby & Can't Spell His Name
January 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM

'16 & Pregnant' Star Has Second Baby & Can't Spell His Name

Posted by Jeanne Sager

Kristina HeadBig news out of the Teen Mom world! 16 & Pregnant star Kristina Robinson Head has given birth! The girl whose story broke our hearts on the MTV reality show has bounced back from the tragic death of her first son's daddy in a swimming accident to bring a new little guy into the world.

We were in desperate need for some happy news after the cryfest that was her episode, and these days Kristina is married to a new guy -- TJ Head -- and he's dad to the new little boy. So now for the big question. What did they name him?

Tommie Joseph Head.

Bless their souls, they actually gave the kid a normal name (hey, out of this crew, you never know what to expect!). Congratulations to them for not branding the kid as a playground target right from the get-go! The new baby fits right in with big brother Lukas, which is another nice, normal, REAL name.

Although Tommie? 

Whatever happened to Tommy? Or you know ... Thomas?

More From The Stir: 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Waxes 3-Year-Old's Eyebrows & Brags About It!

Baby naming is so personal, and I'm sure they have their reasons here, but as a woman with a name that's spelled a little differently than most (it's the French spelling), can I give my 100th warning to those who are pondering silly spellings to ditch the idea, fast?

This kid is probably going to spend the rest of his life correcting people. Was it so hard to just spell it the, ahem, NORMAL way?

What do you think of the little guy's name?

Images via MTV

Replies

• MrsNewman
    January 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Who cares how they spelled it? Really .... 

• lanceandhailey
    January 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM

It's her kid, people need to get over this crap. Was bashing the spelling of a child's name really article worthy?

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    January 10, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Least they didn't give him the first name of "Gives" ...

• MamaMandee
    January 10, 2013 at 2:39 PM

lol

Quoting ZsMommy:

• MamaMandee
    January 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Im constantly correcting people on the spelling of my son's name Jakob. He is named after Jakob Dylan (Bob Dylan's son) of the Wallflowers. 

• BeachMommy07
    January 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I didnt know this one. Is she on Teen Mom 3 when it comes out? Awful about the name misspelling

• jbyrd898
    January 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM

hmmm

• clippingmom
    January 10, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I understand her point My youngest DD we named Cortney DH and I argued about whether or not to put a U in it or not well I didn't want it so that was that. now she is 8 and spends most of her time correcting people about the U. sigh........................DH was right I feel bad about it now.

• sara_7106
    January 10, 2013 at 2:44 PM
    Lol

Quoting ZsMommy:

• MaNdYbEaR2010
    January 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM

At least they didn't name a daughter Jimmie. SMH. My mom is an idiot.

Pop Culture Junkies