Pop Culture Junkies

MamaMandee
Heidi & Spencer Head Into the "Celebrity Big Brother" House!
January 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are at it again, adding to their already-impressive reality show resume!

Between the two of them they've already appeared on "Princes of Malibu," "Laguna Beach,""The Hills," "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" and "Famous Food" -- and last night, they officially joined the "Celebrity Big Brother" house in the UK. 

Sporting a sparkly silver, low-cut dress, gold heels, Heidi looked glam next to her schlubby hubby -- who showed up in cammo pants and matching sweater.

The two have kept a relatively low profile lately, being eclipsed by fellow fame-seekers Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison.

Which creepy couple do you prefer? Sound off below!

Replies

• mama2beautiesnb
    January 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    U have to be kidding me! Not one of my favorite shows!
  • gmadiane
    January 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM

thats interesting, I have not watched big brother in years

• BeachMommy07
    January 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Havent seen. Is it Halloween? Why is he wearing camo?

• sara_7106
    January 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    Don't worry it's the uk version

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

U have to be kidding me! Not one of my favorite shows!

• MamaMandee
    January 4, 2013 at 4:22 PM

As long as they stay out of the US Big Brother house Im ok lol. 

• MommaRoseT
    January 4, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I cannot stand those two. Ugh!

I use to want to bitch slap some common sense into both of them back when they started dating on The Hills. 

I cannot believe I just admitted I watched that out loud...well, in my head as I was typing it, lol.

I don't watch the Big Brother shows so I suppose I really don't care anyway.

I had no idea Pratt was on Princes of Malibu...makes sense knowing he and Brody were friends though. I think I may have seen like one or two of that show. I wonder how long ago that was...

• cbk_mom3
    January 4, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Quoting MamaMandee:

You got that right! I LOVE BB, but that would definetly make me think about not watching.

• PinkParadox
    January 5, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Quoting MamaMandee:

• shygrl3cccm
    January 5, 2013 at 2:26 AM
    I haven't seen this two in awhile. I'm surprised they are still together but I guess I should not be, since I'm sure I would have heard of their break up!
  • MrsNewman
    January 5, 2013 at 1:51 PM

there they go again ..... 

Pop Culture Junkies