Pop Culture Junkies

Cafe Amanda
Did YOU See This Kardashian Pregnancy Coming?!
December 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Kanye West spilled the baby beans at a concert last night - he and Kim Kardashian are expecting their first child together!

Are you excited for the couple?

clapping

Or rolling your eyes at the news?

eye rolling

Replies

• JLCrunch
    December 31, 2012 at 9:15 AM

WHAT!? How did I miss this.

Oy vey, most definately rolling my eyes. Kim seems to be lacking in the maternal department but hey, she could surprise us.

• rjsmommy214
    December 31, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I think it's crazy. From the report I saw she's not even divorced yet. And after that wedding it's looking like she's jumping into another huge lifestyle change. Hopefully she can handle this one cause you can't get rid of a child after 72 days.

• Monkiegomery
    December 31, 2012 at 9:17 AM
    Don't care. That trashy family needs to go!!! Wouldn't surprise me if this is a publicity stunt!!!
  • jbyrd898
    December 31, 2012 at 9:19 AM

She will probably change a lot when she has a baby. Plus, she seems responsible just a little snotty.

• maliya0608
    December 31, 2012 at 9:20 AM
    I'm happy for them. A baby is always a blessing, they're both more than financially ready, this is the longest relationship that I've known of her to be in (lol). It's good news and about time because neither one of them is getting any younger ;)
  • armyslpbaby
    December 31, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I can only hope that she and Kanye become good parents for this baby and I hope they realize that this is a huge responsibility and a baby is not just an accessory or another marketing tool to make more money. I'm happy for her, she's been through a lot, I hope that with the baby she actually finds happiness and contentment. 

• Moms2NTwins
    December 31, 2012 at 9:21 AM
    Eh big fat eyeroll...was shocked to see Jessica Simpson expecting again so soon
  • nverheyn2011
    December 31, 2012 at 9:23 AM

eye rolling

• Jennyanne322
    December 31, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    Not exited at all. She should be divorced, before she goes an gets knocked up by someone. He is gross and so is she.
    I could see her getting really fat though.
  • AFleming22710
    December 31, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I think it's great. She may be snotty, but she seems responsible, and seems to do well with her nephew and niece. A baby changes people, and I think she'll be a great mother.

Pop Culture Junkies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN