Pop Culture Junkies

MrsNewman
Are Harry Styles and Taylor Swift Getting Married? Sources Say...
December 29, 2012 at 2:54 PM

We never thought this day would come. The day we would prepare to walk our girl Taylor Swift down the aisle and give her away to the man who was so great, he avoided ending up in the chorus of her next single (for now). 

Has that day finally come? We have no idea, but our daydream of a happily-married Tay-Tay isn’t all out of left field. According to Us Weekly, Taylor spent the weekend before Christmas in Park City with her One Direction boyf, Harry Styles. The two were joined by Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, which is just a whole ‘nother ball of puppies altogether. 

An insider did tell the mag that although the boy bander and country cutie have only been dating for a month, that ain’t no thang. "I can see them getting married in a week, just going for it.” 

Sounds a little sudden, but c’mon, guys. Taylor bought a house next to her last boyfriend. So...

Can you see them getting married soon?

www.wetpaint.com

Replies

• sara_7106
    December 29, 2012 at 3:31 PM
    No
  • BeachMommy07
    December 29, 2012 at 6:38 PM

um, no. LMAO. Who knows tho with that girl.

• gmadiane
    December 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM

no

• jltplk25
    December 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I sure hope not!

• MamaMandee
    December 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I almost posted this earlier myself lol. The whole house comment made me LOL 

• .Bubbles.
    December 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    I hope not they just started dating smd they are young.
  • lalasmama2007
    December 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I hope NOT!

• thingz123
    December 29, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Oh, please no.

• darlingdaisy
    December 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I don't think so.

• marchantmom06
    December 30, 2012 at 11:25 PM
    That poor child must have extreme self esteem issues she bounces from one boy to the next and doesn't even give her vagina time to relax.

Pop Culture Junkies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts