Pop Culture Junkies

MrsNewman
Jennifer Lawrence Gushes About Her Pal Kristen Stewart: “She’s One of the Coolest People I’ve Ever Met”
December 29, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Kristen Stewart seems to be charming the pants off all her Hollywood peers, including her previously rumored “rival” Jennifer Lawrence.

In a recent article on K.Stew in USA Today, Jennifer is quoted saying she thinks theTwilight actress is just about “one of the coolest people” she’s ever met. 

“She’s just really laid-back,” The Hunger Games heroine said of Kristen. “She’s one of those people who owns her own energy. She’s down to earth and funny and nice and just cool.” 

It turns out Jennifer isn’t the only young starlet Kristen has managed to win over. The article also quotes Dakota Fanning proclaiming her love for the actress. 

“People don't know her as a person. What she says is what she believes,” Dakota said. “She's never fake. She does what she cares about and lives her life and has to deal with a lot and does it the best way she knows how."

And while we don’t quite believe this one, 18-year-old Dakota also says Kristen is just a regular person like everyone else (except, of course, with millions of dollars and worldwide fame). 

"We're homebodies," Dakota said. "She cooks for me. She loves to cook. I go to her house. Certainly there are times it's crazy, but we're also just friends. We go to Target to get wrapping paper. She has to do things like everyone else."

Looks like the only lady in Hollywood who can’t stand Kristen is Liberty Ross — and, well, we can’t exactly blame her for that one. 

What do you think of Kristen Stewart?

www.wetpaint.com

Replies

• sara_7106
    December 29, 2012 at 3:33 PM
    I think she tends to get a bad rap, but the cheating scandal was pretty bad
  • BeachMommy07
    December 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM

agree

Quoting sara_7106:

I think she tends to get a bad rap, but the cheating scandal was pretty bad

• MamaMandee
    December 29, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Another one I almost posted ... my teen has banned me from sharing my thoughts on her. 

• thingz123
    December 29, 2012 at 11:40 PM

She hasn't always made the wisest decisions, I will agree to that. I may have been disappointed by some of her actions, but there is something about her that I have always liked and respected. Whatever she is, she is not meanspirited or fake. She loves her fans and she is dead serious about her craft. There is a genuineness about her, even if she can be awkward or downright inscrutable sometimes.

I don't think she knows what to do with all the fame and attention, and it confounds her that everyone hangs on her every burp. . . .she just doesn't get it. For her own sense of self preservation, I hope she does start to "get" the Hollywood Machine, even if she isn't going to go along with it. In time, she'll become more mature and gain more awareness of the consequences of her actions.

• PinkParadox
    December 31, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I agree

Quoting thingz123:

She hasn't always made the wisest decisions, I will agree to that. I may have been disappointed by some of her actions, but there is something about her that I have always liked and respected. Whatever she is, she is not meanspirited or fake. She loves her fans and she is dead serious about her craft. There is a genuineness about her, even if she can be awkward or downright inscrutable sometimes.

I don't think she knows what to do with all the fame and attention, and it confounds her that everyone hangs on her every burp. . . .she just doesn't get it. For her own sense of self preservation, I hope she does start to "get" the Hollywood Machine, even if she isn't going to go along with it. In time, she'll become more mature and gain more awareness of the consequences of her actions.

Pop Culture Junkies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts